For Sale - SOLD! 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider 6MT Rosso Corsa/Tan $109k | FerrariChat

For Sale SOLD! 2003 Ferrari 360 Spider 6MT Rosso Corsa/Tan $109k

Discussion in 'Cars' started by reimelmotorcars, May 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    2003 Ferrari 360 Spider 6 MT. Rosso Corsa with Tan leather. Options include Daytona seats w/red inserts, Modular wheel, Scuderia shields and red brake calibers. This cat has been properly serviced needing nothing, I just had the stickies done and the dash is in great shape. A great example and with 23,427 Miles you can drive it and not feel bad. $109,900

More photos to come
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
  3. SonnyCrocket

SonnyCrocket Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 26, 2018
    Congrats on the sale. Mind sharing the sale price so the community has a data point on higher mileage gated spiders?

4. Calvin Steward

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Calvin Steward
    Wow,... that was the exact same question I wanted to ask ("what was the final purchase price?") but I did not know if it was considered bad form to ask.

As a newbie I am trying to dip my first toe in the water of the world of exotics and being able to gain a better understanding of the market is the primary reason for me being a "fly on the wall" at this time.

There is a Yellow one listed with higher mileage that has kind of stalled at $97k and I have also been watching two other higher mileage threads (both in the upper $90K range) that still have not sold.

I am trying to see where the number appears to settle down at. If I can stay south of 6 figures then a gated/spider becomes a real possibility, otherwise F1/Spider will end up being the targeted model.

5. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    I never disclose sale price that is at the customers description (he or she may not want it to be known).

Cigarzman likes this.
  6. Calvin Steward

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Calvin Steward
    Not a surprise,.... again, I thought it would be considered bad form as well (and thus the reason I had not asked). Still getting my feet wet in the forum, but I am getting there.

Congrats on the sale!!

7. SonnyCrocket

SonnyCrocket Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 26, 2018
    Given we don’t know your customer and you’re the seller, it seems like you don’t want the price discovery on fchat. Your call, but let’s call a spade a spade.

Mark Eaves likes this.
  8. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I would never disclose the price a person paid me for anything in my business either. It’s bad form and there is nothing to be gained by it.
    If the person who bought it wants to then so be it. Best , Kirk.

cwilson13, reimelmotorcars and JoeTSI like this.
  9. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    Im always happy to discus the market and what I think cars are worth but not specific cars that have been sold to a client.

10. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    Exactly. Thank you for your post.

Cigarzman likes this.