SoCal Supercar Meet ... by the Beach! | Page 10 | FerrariChat

SoCal Supercar Meet ... by the Beach!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Newport, Dec 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    What a year..... The State Park has to abide by the stay-at-home order and unfortunately, the event has to be cancelled. If you have a toy already purchased please drop it to me @newportslsamg on Sunday the 13th at Crystal Cove Starbucks from 7-10am and I will see it gets to CHP on Monday morning. We will bring Supercars by the Sea back at some point in 2021... Best Holiday Wishes!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006

Supercars by the Sea Fans - We have a special giveaway just for you! Well-known local artist, Deven Hitchens will be donating a personal rendering to a lucky winner!
    Donate to Special Olympics Southern California to be entered to win a custom rendering of your car or dream car by the one and only @hitchensartwork All proceeds will enrich the lives of athletes with intellectual disabilities and their communities through sports, education and athlete health. Get one entry in the contest for each dollar donated. The giveaway closes on April 30st 2021, so be sure to donate before then!
    Thank you for your support! Be on the lookout for more events with @supercarsbythesea and @sosocal !!

http://fundraising.sosc.org/goto/supercarsgiveaway

3. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Finally...

We were able to have a one hundred car invitational to re-fire the event https://www.autoconduct.com/places/gtka-car-meet-supercars-by-the-sea

Then a fun show on Father's Day

Save the dates for future 2021 events:
    September 19th, Featured group will be the Viper Club of Southern California
    October 10th, Porsche supporting the German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County
    November 21st, Partnering with the Special Olympics for an meet for their Athletes
    December 19th, CHiPs for KIDS Toy Drive with the California Highway Patrol
    7am to 10am at Huntington State Beach

See you there!

jc1 likes this.
  4. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    See you 9/19/21 at Huntington State Beach. Enter at Beach Blvd for this event. All cars of interest welcomed. Featured group will be the SoCal Viper Club!

5. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    All Cars Welcome..

Ozeangekuhlt #2 Calling all Porsche!

The first 200 Porsche on 10/10/21 get reserved parking! (by 8:30am) Enter at Magnolia & PCH for this event. $15 to enter State Park no charge for the event.

Supporting the German Shepard Rescue of Orange County (Donations on-site accepted)

6. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Come on out and support a great cause on 11/21/21 with the Special Olympics! The Lamborghini Club of America - Southern California will be featured.

Your Car can be the Star! See link below to have your car posterized at the Beach! All makes of cars are welcome to participate.

https://www.sosc.org/sxs

Attached Files:

7. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Still time to register for the photoshoot ..see link above

8. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Up next.. California Highway Patrol's CHiPs for KIDS toy drive! Enter at Magnolia and PCH on 12/19/21 from 7am to 10am. Bring a new unwrapped toy for those good girls and boys! Santa will be there to get a great picture with you and your car.

9. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Supercars by the Sea is back for 2022! All car makes welcomed at every event from classic to hyper. 7am to 10am at Huntington State Beach

1-9-22 Mercedes-Benz / AMG is featured

2-20-22 Porsche is featured

3-20-22 Corvette is featured

Sea you there! (Italia day is coming! ... Stay tuned!)

Andre Siloto likes this.
  10. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Amazing Mercedes & all makes turnout! Thank you.

Porsche feature is up next.. they will have to step it up!

All makes still welcome. Enter at Beach or Magnolia & PCH.

Supporting the German Shepherd Rescue or Orange County.. Super Paws by the Sea!

11. MaxTension

MaxTension Rookie

Jan 13, 2022
    Sounds like fun.

Newport likes this.
  12. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
  13. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Next up is CorvetteFest!

All makes still welcome from Classic to Hyper at Huntington State Beach 7am to 10am on 3-20-22.

Let a friend with a Vette know about the show!

14. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    All makes welcome at....

Brits by the Sea!

Hosted at Supercars by the Sea & powered by Aston Martin Newport Beach!

On 4-24-22 from 7am to 10am at Huntington State Beach. Enter at Beach or Magnolia. Event is just south of Magnolia.
    Let a English car owner know about the show!

15. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    After Brits by the Sea on 4-24-22 it’s Sports Cars for Sports Stars supporting The Special Olympics! May 15th, 2022 at Huntington State Beach. This your chance to donate sports equipment directly the to SoCal Special Olympic Athletes! Please bring top quality Basketballs, Volleyballs, Tennis balls, Golf balls & Soft balls to the event to donate.

On June 5-12 the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games, will unite more than 5,500 athletes and coaches from all 50 states and the Caribbean during one of the country’s most cherished sporting events. The USA Games held in Orlando FL, is an incredible opportunity for the athletes of Special Olympics, as they represent their states, and local programs, in these high visibility competitions. Representing Team Southern California (SOSC) is a 63-member delegation. The athletes of SOSC will compete in 6 sports: Athletics, Bocce, Bowling, Golf, Swimming, and Tennis. Your donation on 5-15-22 helps our SoCal Athletes train for this competition & future events!

See you at Huntington State Beach from 7am to 10am. All car makes are welcome to join the fun!

16. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
  17. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Father's Day is coming up! See you at the Beach on 6/19/22. All makes welcome at all events.

Next event will be ITALIA! All Italian brands will be featured.

18. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
  19. Newport

Newport Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2006
    Let me say it’s been an absolute BLAST hosting Supercars by the Sea for you since January of 2018. My kids have moved past the toddler phase and now they are ready to GO! I am looking forward to spending every minute with them as they now want to participate in sports / school / travel / weekend activities. I hope that at least one takes a liking to golf as that is my true passion beyond cars…fingers crossed!

It was an incredibly difficult decision to make but, I will step away from hosting and the event will be paused. I can’t possibly properly thank EVERYONE that has contributed from the Sponsors, Participants, Volunteers, Charitable Partners & Photographers that have donated their time and talent. If a company or car club is interested in acquiring the brand (IG, FB, .com, LLC, permit) and continuing the event, please DM. I wish you great health & safe driving. I will Sea you on the Road!

David @newportslsamg

blkdiablo33 and marknkidz like this.