So... What's a really nice 330 2+2 Series 2 worth today? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

So... What's a really nice 330 2+2 Series 2 worth today?

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by Smiles, Jan 3, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 330gt

330gt Formula 3

Nov 12, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Kerry Chesbro
    The "For Sale" cars I have listed in the 330 GT Registry are simply those cars whose last record is for sale or an auction where the car went unsold.

I don't know if a car has been sold until:
    1. The new owner registers it.
    2. Someone else asks the dealer/seller about it and gets told it was sold AND that person tells me about it.

A car that was advertised on a dealer's website that is no longer there doesn't necessarily mean that it was sold. It could have been a car on consignment and the owner changed his mind and took it back. So I make no assumptions based on a dealer no longer advertising a specific car.

So if you know that a car on my list has been sold, fill out the form on that page and it will disappear from the For Sale page.

Regards, Kerry

PS, for those people who don't know what is being discussed, the "For Sale" page is at http://www.parrotbyte.com/330GTRegistry/?RecentlyAvailable.htm

2. kiwi330

kiwi330 Rookie

Jan 10, 2006
    New Zealand
    I just purchased a 330gt2+2 series ii in New Zealand for 105k NZ or about 72k USD. It a very tidy car with good history and everything down to the original toolkit intact.

First Ferrari, pick it up thursday and have a 3 1/2 hour drive to get it home. Should be fun.

Its one of only 37 right hand drive series 2's made. I think I got a good pice on it.

3. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Congratulations, sounds like a great car. post some pics!

4. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    Congratulations Kiwi!

I hope the drive home is eventful in only positive ways.

Regards,

Art S.

5. dretceterini

dretceterini F1 Veteran

Apr 28, 2004
    Etceterini Land
    Full Name:
    Dr.Stuart Schaller
    Cars like this are what Ferrari was about, and to think you could almost get a couple of 250s or 330s for the price of a 430....yet most people would prefer the 430....NOT ME!!!

6. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    Stu,

When are you getting a 12? Join in the fun (and the pain).

Art S.