So Colorado Car show in Florence May 22 | FerrariChat

So Colorado Car show in Florence May 22

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by mebowles, May 9, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mebowles

mebowles Karting

Jan 7, 2013
    Western US
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Hey all,

Wanted to let you know about a car show in Florence, south of CoSpgs on May 22. Here is the link: https://www.florencemerchants.org/storage/app/media/car-show-registration-2016.pdf

I live in Florence and will bring my Dino, the Mondial, Abarth, and maybe a few more. It is mostly an American muscle car show but I am trying to change that. The drive down 115 from the Springs is a nice one, and I could garage 4-6 cars if the weather changes suddenly. It is a laid back little show and Florence is small but has some nice restaurants, coffee shop and antique stores. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Matt

2. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    hmmm interesting, just finished by Belt service on the 308 so might try to shoot down there.

3. mebowles

mebowles Karting

Jan 7, 2013
    Western US
    Full Name:
    Matt
    That would be great! Let me know if you decide to come and I will save you a spot next to the Dino.

4. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    Matt, did you get my PM?

5. mebowles

mebowles Karting

Jan 7, 2013
    Western US
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Sorry Jason, PM sent. Hope to see you on Sunday.

6. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    Thanks for reaching out, see ya tomorrow. If any other fchatters want to head down we are meeting at my house at 7:30am in Monument, just PM

7. IAmNotCasey

IAmNotCasey Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2014
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Casey Duncan
    What a great day, thanks Matt for your hospitality and for showing us your awesome house! And pizza of course. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up again soon. Give me a shout if you're ever up my way.

8. mebowles

mebowles Karting

Jan 7, 2013
    Western US
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Thanks Casey, will do. Thanks as well to Jason and John for coming down and hanging out in our little town. If you ever feel the need for a 2 lane winding road, please point your car south and come see us! Char and I hope to see you this summer at some of the events in the Denver area as well.