Since I'm overwhelmed by joy.... | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Since I'm overwhelmed by joy....

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by PatrickShim, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Hi all,

This thread is the most interesting "crawl" of different personalities, that I have seen in a while. Some of the other "intense" threads pale by comparison. Why, this one's about the heart. I remember how easy it was for me to tell a friend to be tough. I also remember a friend telling me to be tough - - it was hard.
    What comes to mind at this moment, is how cool it is that all of us very different individuals get to "return the ball" over the net, sometimes hard, sometimes soft, time and time again. Thanks Rob & FerrariChat. Great fun!!

Cheers, Hank

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Watch, He will get a CXL'ation voicemail tonight, listen to it 47 times and ask us what to do.

DL

3. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    9:27pm. Not happened yet.

:)

4. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    9:29pm. Not happened yet.

5. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    9:31pm. Not happened yet.

I guess Dave was wrong. ;)

6. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    METHOD ACTING 101...TAKE THIS BS ATTITUDE WITH HER!!!!

Listen. Although I'll eat my Airedale if it happens ( I hope I'm wrong and she tries to lose 5 pounds while doing you tomorrow) but DUDE, don't get cocky with FC!

Believe it or not, you'll look back on all this one day, completely agree and understand (full well) what the hell everyone here was talking about.

DL

7. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    I hope that, too.

8. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    One other thing....Your first consolation/victory drink is on me! ;)

DL

9. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Dave,

He doesn't need her. He has 4 other girls he is "dating/porking" :rolleyes:

Any guy who can juggle 4 women, would not be posting on an internet board asking for help.

Is 909 the 818 of OC, Dave? ;)

10. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    GO PLAYA GO!!!!

AS IF!!

LMAO! Thats like the guy who comes on F chat looking to "buy an enzo" tomorrow. THen he gets caught by the F chat police, and he starts saying "oh yeah, I didn't mean Enzo, I meant I want a 430 airlifted to my house"

Patrick,

When you are in a hole, stop making up more stuff. It just makes you look bad. We don't people on other boards talking about our little brother like he is some kind of a putz ;)

11. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Dude, the advantage of being a college student is, it's really easy to get girls for dates! 4 dates in two weeks? that's not that much, man.

If you don't believe it, feel free to call these restaurants and check my name on the reservation list.

- March 31 : The Farm, Bev. Hills
    - April 4 : Ken's, Rancho Cucamonga
    - April 5 : Harvard Square, Claremont
    - April 7 : Hotel Bel Air, Los Angeles

Seriously, if you can't get 4 dates in two weeks, I might need to coach you. ;)

12. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    I hope the victory drinks will happen soon. :)

13. FerrariPhile

FerrariPhile Rookie

Feb 9, 2005
    Alhambra, CA.
    Full Name:
    Donovan Matthew
    Well Patrick...

This thread is degenerating by the minute...wouldn't you agree?

You know, my post way back on PAGE 9 (which you apparently felt didn't even warrant the simple courtesy of an acknowledgment) was meant from the heart. I wanted you to have a successful romance with this LadyLove of yours.

You wrote (early on) that you were afraid "She" might find out about this thread when the subject of this "Deborah Norville book" was discussed and bandied back-and-forth.

Well, at this point, I REALLY hope and pray for YOUR sake that she never finds out about this thread. The reason is painfully obvious: she would LOSE respect for you as a man, and IF she doesn't see you "as a man" you've probably lost any hope of romance with her.

This is sad. And...there really is NO cause for ad hominem attacks against fellow F-chatters.

14. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Ryan, I'm glad our misunderstandings were resolved via PM.

Hope to see you at the next F-Chat event. The beer's on me.

15. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Don, I read your post, and appreciated your thought. Sorry I didn't write to thank you.

Yes, this thread did get out of control. :) I learned a lot from this thread, and also found who are/aren't my friends from some of the PMs that were forwarded to me via email.

No matter what, I'm glad how things are going with her, and I'm going to take it really slow.

Wish me luck, and thanks for your honest opinion.

16. FerrariPhile

FerrariPhile Rookie

Feb 9, 2005
    Alhambra, CA.
    Full Name:
    Donovan Matthew
    No worries Pat...

I'd like to think that folks here in the FerrariChat community would genuinely have each other's best wishes in mind...

For my part, I've sincerely enjoyed reading your posts here, and I think you are a true asset to F-chat.

Please remember that Love is an Art...not a science. Do take things carefully, and listen to your own intuition (women don't have a monopoly on this intuition thang :)

I SINCERELY hope you find romance with this girl...and, more importantly, that as time goes by you BOTH grow to believe that you were meant for each other...

17. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Thanks Don!

18. gtessier

gtessier Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2004
    OC, CA
    Brother, truer words have never been spoken. I remember when I was Patrick's age and my balls were perpetually blue. Somehow, I dodged marrying the first girl I laid (fortunately, I had people around me with sage advice) and woke up.

Once again Patrick, for the record - bang everything in sight until you are 35. Spend the next 5 years looking for the "perfect one" because after banging everything you see, taste, hear, touch and smell, you wil then know what the "perfect one" really is. In the meantime, dont think for a minute your crush isn't getting pity f**ked by other guys the other 6 days a week. She was married right? She's not a virgin, right? She HAS had sex before, right?? Do you really think she is sitting at home waiting for YOU??

Hello? McFly!!!

19. gtessier

gtessier Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2004
    OC, CA
    Uh, OK. Some guy in the 909 with a Camaro is going to coach me on dating advice?? I gotta hear this...

20. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I love it - "Blind Date" + "America's Funniest Home Videos" on a Ferrari board.

21. markymark360f1

markymark360f1 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hey Patrick,

I think good bad or otherwise, some of us still live vicariously through others....Im impressed with the length of this thread. What seemed simple content exploded!

Best wishes

MM

22. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Sorry guys, have to close the thread.