Sim available | FerrariChat

Sim available

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by cobmw, Jul 8, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cobmw

cobmw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 22, 2006
    Rocky Mountain area
    I've got a 3-axis motion driving sim with 3 screens that needs a new home - cheap. Posting it here because it's something that needs to be seen before purchase and is not easy to ship. So dealing with a local Colorado buyer seems best. Hope I'm not violating the posting rules. I'm located north of Denver. Please PM me and I'll send details.

2. JF308

JF308 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    John Feeney
  3. cobmw

cobmw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 22, 2006
    Rocky Mountain area
    I'm asking $3K. Was $60K when new. Open to offers. Must go to make way for a construction project. I'll do my best to post photos - not my area of expertise.

4. cobmw

cobmw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 22, 2006
    Rocky Mountain area
    While I flounder around trying to post photos here's some info:

Motorsports Python racing simulator:

Has three axis motion. The sim moves just like a race car. Very real experience with three 58 inch video monitors. Includes R Factor software with dozens of tracks and cars to choose from. Can be used in paddle shift mode (no clutch) or in manual shift mode (with clutch). Has hydraulic clutch and brake pedals for real feel. Surround sound with five Harmon Kardon speakers. Sparco seat with four point harness. Built in seat shakers for realistic road feel. Works perfectly. Was used very little. This is a complete unit. Just plug it in and drive.

If you want to PM your email to me I do know how to send photos that way. Meanwhile I'll try to post them here.

5. cobmw

cobmw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 22, 2006
    Rocky Mountain area
  6. macadoo

macadoo Karting

Jun 17, 2006
    Colorado
    #6 macadoo, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    I'll think take it. Sending a PM now. Trying to figure out how I'll get it home.