Silverdale spotter's thread | FerrariChat

Silverdale spotter's thread

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Adrenln328, Oct 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    On the way home from the event at Seattle Center, I was almost all the way to Silverdale when a 328 went by headed south just below Silverdale at about 4:45 PM.
    Can anyone tell me who it was?
    Thanks,
    Byron (also 328)

2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Actually I think that was me Byron. It was just before Chico right? I saw you and waved. I got a couple free hours before heading back to work and went out to a friends house to take some pics and then out for a quick drive. Wish I would have had more time, what a beautiful day!!

John

3. Adrenln328

Adrenln328 Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2003
    Kingston, Wa, USA
    Full Name:
    Byron
    thanks, wish I had seen you better. I was concentrating on a driver in front of me that was undecided about changing lanes.

4. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I just barely recognized you. You were coming around the corner after Austin Drive.

5. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    #5 Jdubbya, Oct 6, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here's a couple pics from that day.
    This guy has the coolest yard. In the background is a hand-built dam that his Grandparents built around 1920!! Just downstream from that was the machine shop/mill/power plant. They reportedly had the first electricity in Silverdale and all driven by a water wheel. I need to get some more pics of the whole place, it's pretty amazing!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. speed wrench

speed wrench Karting

Sep 2, 2004
    Bremerton
    Full Name:
    David B
    I thought I would dust off this thread to say I spotted a Red 599 going toward silverdale yesterday. What a great looking rolling piece of art! you could spot it a mile away and tell its a Ferrari. Well done to the new owner, look forward to seeing it around. D

7. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Well, I haven't seen any 599's around and it's not a Ferrari but....... I have been seeing a nice red NSX around town lately. I was headed up Kitasp way last night and we both turned to check out each other's cars.

8. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    This thread was dying from lack of use but it's back again. I've now seen a yellow Lotus (not sure if it's an Exige or Elise?) a couple times on Hwy 3 heading north. Actually spotted it twice in as many weeks.

Also spotted a beautiful black 308 today leaving the Chevron on Kitsap Way in Bremerton. Funny thing about this one is I think it's a guy I used to work with and who may live within a mile or so of my house. I'll have to look him up and see if it was him. It'd be fun to find out there is another 308 right down the street!!

9. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Spotted a nice yellow Aston Martin sitting in line at the Kitsap bank drive through in downtown Bremerton. Didn't get a good enough look to tell what model it was though.

10. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Few and VERY far between posts in this thread. This one was not actually in Silverdale, but did spot a nice red TR in downtown Port Orchard yesterday. Looked like a new owner, it was still on temporary plates. Someone at work told me they saw (probably) the same car about a week ago.

11. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Another rare Bremerton spotting today. Saw a white with blue stripe Viper turning off Kitsap way onto 11th about 5:00.

12. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Another Bremerton spot last night. Nice red 355 heading up Kitsap Way about 6:00 pm.

13. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Saw a red Lotus Esprit heading north on Kitsap Way about 4 this afternoon. No it wasn't Lee, well at least it didn't look like him unless he's grown a white beard!

14. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    Saw a 512TR on Beach Drive this afternoon about 1500.

15. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    A black Viper heading down 5th toward downtown today about 5:00pm

16. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    It must have been the nice weather yesterday or something but I caught glimpses of a few cars...

A red 355 parked at MaxRPM in Bremerton
    A yellow 360 at a body shop on Wheaton way in east Bremerton
    A nice yellow Lotus on base at Bangor.

It was a good day yesterday!!

17. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Was two cars behing Alex from RPM in one of his monster turbo Porsches as he got on Hwy 3 going north today. He goosed it just a bit on the on-ramp. That thing sounded plain ole wicked!!

18. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Digging this one up from the depths. Saw a nice yellow and white Lotus gassing up in Kingston on Saturday about 11:15 or so. Great day for a drive!!

19. MCABOSS

MCABOSS Rookie

Mar 13, 2009
    Bremerton, WA
    Tuesday May 1 (5 to about 7 PM) old Kmart parking lot unless rained out.........mostly muscle cars and hot rods but I have seen Vipers and a few Porsches there. I'll be there with my FORD GT.

20. MCABOSS

MCABOSS Rookie

Mar 13, 2009
    Bremerton, WA

PS - this is a once a month (first Tuesday of the month) gathering

21. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John

I haven't been to this since it moved from downtown. I've been working nights but am back on days now so will have to plan to check it out next week. Since I broke my arm I haven't had a chance to get the 308 done, but maybe I can get back to it in another week or two.

I'll see if I can find you!

22. MCABOSS

MCABOSS Rookie

Mar 13, 2009
    Bremerton, WA
    I won't be hard to find.....even with 250+ cars in attendance my GT and grabber orange BOSS 302 stick out like a sore thumb

23. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I suppose you won't be too hard to find huh!?

24. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Well time to dig up another old thread. Saw a beautiful dark grey Pantera headed south on hwy 3 this afternoon about 2:00. I was headed north toward Silverdale.

25. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Well here's one I didn't expect but I saw a Fisker in downtown Bremerton last night. Was parked by our fancy new movie theater. :)