Siloam Springs Cars and Coffee | FerrariChat

Siloam Springs Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by dustinkessler, Sep 19, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dustinkessler

dustinkessler Karting

Mar 23, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full Name:
    Dustin Kessler
    #1 dustinkessler, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello all!

I'm pleased to announce that the steps have been taken and put in place to begin our very own Cars and Coffee event here in the NWA region. Our goal is to promote a community of car enthusiasts in the region, whether it be classical, exotic, European, JDM, American, or what have you. All are welcome.

I would like to personally invite each one of you to this event, as I am sure the aspect of community within owners and enthusiasts excites you as much it does with me -- not to mention it's always fun to show off your car and see admiration and appreciation shown by others for your baby!

We will be meeting every Saturday at 10am until noon, and it is a come and go as you please situation -- first come, first serve on the prime parking spots, though! We will be meeting at the two parking lots on either side of North Mount Olive and Ashley in downtown. Coffee will be available both in the parking lot as well as in the the local coffee shop helping to promote this event -- Pour Jons.

If you've read this far, thank you, and I hope to see you there! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or ask!*

*We post a majority of our information on meetings and other events on both Facebook and Twitter, if you're interested in receiving updates/event notifications and have neither, let me know and I'll start an email list as well.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dustinkessler

dustinkessler Karting

Mar 23, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full Name:
    Dustin Kessler
    Just a reminder, this is tomorrow at 10am, hope to see some of you there!

3. dustinkessler

dustinkessler Karting

Mar 23, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full Name:
    Dustin Kessler
    Just a reminder, this is tomorrow at 10am!

4. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Nice pics Dustin!