Servicing in/around London | FerrariChat

Servicing in/around London

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Silber, Mar 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Silber

Silber Karting

Jun 6, 2014
    Switzerland
    Hi All

I have my 360 spider in the City and it needs a big service plus a few extras like possible toe link, roof alignment (damn speed bumps!) and the geo checked.

I've done some searches without conclusion, but want to take the car where they know their stuff and will give her back tip top. I don't really trust main dealers and prefer smaller shops where I can have a look at the car when on the ramps, they'll be happy/recommend to use Hill Engineering parts etc. Thinking Foskers, The Ferrari Centre, AV Engineering or Autofficina. Any recommendations/avoiders/others I should contact?

Thanks very much.

(Obligatory pic from a visit to Austria; we're usually in Switzerland)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    If you are literally in the city then quickly out into Kent to AV or maybe Ferrari Centre - further west and Autoficcina makes sense - out in Essex there's Grimaldi

3. derekmines

derekmines Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2013
    Melksham, UK
    Full Name:
    Derek
    I'm bringing my car from Wiltshire to AV later in the month...... make of that what you will!

4. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    1 AV. Never heard anything but praise for Aldios.
    2 Ferrari Centre.

I wouldn’t use Foskers.

5. Rene

Rene Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    René
    I bought (and resold) my cars from the Ferrari Centre; in between, they were all serviced there to my perfect satisfaction.

6. Silber

Silber Karting

Jun 6, 2014
    Switzerland
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts - some clear consensus. Much appreciated.

7. jagmanv12

jagmanv12 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Surrey UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I've used Autofficina for years and always been happy. In fact they have my 550 at the moment for service, etc.

8. CJB77

CJB77 Rookie

Oct 21, 2015
    Emsworth, England
    Full Name:
    Colin Beale
    Both my cars (including a 360) are looked after by Rardley. I can't recommend them highly enough. They've been in business since the 1970s, so they must be doing something right!

Sent from my SM-T810 using FerrariChat.com mobile app