Seattle owners | FerrariChat

Seattle owners

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by nycbrose, Jun 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nycbrose

nycbrose Karting

Aug 11, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    Just wanted to introduce myself to other Seattle owners. I'm currently driving a black Pista, a red 812 Superfast, and a white Lamborghini Urus. I've been a long time lurker on this forum being a Lambo guy, until I rode a few horses and decided to sell the bulls... go figure. :D

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Very nice cars!

Welcome!.

Dan

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. nycbrose

nycbrose Karting

Aug 11, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    Thank you Dan. Hope to see you around town!

4. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Hope you can join us on our local lunch and drives.

I will be organizing one soon so keep in touch with me, William Howard and Jason Tang.

Dan

5. Federal man

Federal man Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2018
    Seattle area
    Full Name:
    Mark Higinbotham
    Will you be attending the NWRFCA Concours event in Portland July 7th? I will be there.

6. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Hi Mark, I won’t be there. I already have other commitments.

I’m also disappointed to learn that this years Concours won’t be open to the public....I have some friends in Portland that would love to see Ferrari’s on display and talk to the owners of these fine machines. I wonder why they decided to make it close to the public.

Dan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Federal man

Federal man Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2018
    Seattle area
    Full Name:
    Mark Higinbotham
    Hi Dan,

Yes, I was surprised and wondered the same thing too. Maybe someone on here involved with the local group organizing it can enlighten us.

I would imagine that you are also aware of the regular Saturday morning gathering at Redmond Town Center.
    Cheers!

whatheheck likes this.
  8. Chadwicks88

Chadwicks88 Rookie

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    Chadwick
    Awesome Ferrari’s. I live down in Portland but have a house up in Bellevue. I go that way often maybe I will see you out there one of these days :) -CS

9. nycbrose

nycbrose Karting

Aug 11, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    Nice to meet you, Chadwick. Hope to see you around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. HoodView

HoodView Rookie

Jun 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    Erik Earl Swensson
    I’m the chairperson for the 2019 NWRFCA Ferrari Concours D’Elegance. I’m glad to hear there is interest in this years’ Ferrari Concours. For the past few years the Concours was held on a unique piece of property that allowed for free attendance for thousands of people and free parking for hundreds of cars. That venue covered several acres. As a Club we looked for a similar type venue to hold this year’s Concours but not surprisingly, finding a large tract of land to use for free was not possible. Actually the venue fees alone were going to be more than our Concours total budget. This year’s venue has much less parking for spectators and the total area for the event is much smaller than in the past few years. Last year we had over 3,500 spectators but that number would overwhelm our present location. So in order to make it enjoyable for those that do attend it was necessary to limit the number of folks attending. We still wanted to have the best show possible so it is open to all FCA members and those that have a car to show, and their guests. In the future we may decide to charge the general public, which might allow the Club to buy larger parking and venue space. You can register your Ferrari at NWRFCA.org.

11. nycbrose

nycbrose Karting

Aug 11, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    Nice to meet you, Erik, and thanks for your response.

12. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I'm surprised there are no club members who are also members at Waverly or Portland Golf Club. Either of those would be fantastic venues. Or even The Reserve.

I wish I could make it, but I will be out of town.

13. edstorer

edstorer Rookie

Jul 5, 2023
    Full Name:
    Edward Storer
    Newby here. My first Ferrari arrived from Las Vegas about three weeks ago.
    I took the car to Tony's European and Exotic shop for a check of all the fluids (for viability) and adjustments to the transmission and clutch.
    When they went to move the car, It wouldn't start, only clickity-click - he said I need to have the starter rebuilt. It's going on 2-1/2 weeks now.
    Other than Ferrari on Seattle, can you tell me if there are other shops convenient to Shoreline that will service Ferraris.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. wiley355

wiley355 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 10, 2010
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Wiley
    Mark Glenwood at 7 Lakes Auto Repair in Arlington. Worth a call.

360Grigio likes this.
  15. geddy2112

geddy2112 Rookie

Jul 6, 2007
    PNW
    I would recommend Mark as well.

16. rynoshark

rynoshark Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Mark Glenwood at 7 Lakes (Arlington) or Josh Orr at Veloce Motorsports (Kirkland). Both are Ferrari factory trained. Both have worked on my cars and were great.