*** Scott Storch's Veyron in Beverly Hills *** | Page 16 | FerrariChat

*** Scott Storch's Veyron in Beverly Hills ***

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by ee9238, Oct 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    With all due respect, I suggest you get a life of your own.

Sadly, it seems you are vicariously living in the shoes of another. Your apparent fanaticism with the life and doings of S. Storch, shows a definite dislike and respect for oneself. I'm not trying to be coy or maligning, but it might behoove you to seek help in being able to live your own life to its fullest!

2. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona

Wow, that's really ****ed up.

3. Roman Abramovich (20+ billion), (Twin Armored Maybach 62's, Carrera GT, Bentley Brooklands, Veyron, FXX, and probably 15 other cars), Oleg Deripaska (30+ billion) (Maybach 62), Suleyman Kiermov (15+ billion) (Enzo - ya the black one that crashed in nice), Sergey Brin (20+ billion) (Seen In A Toyota Prius, but owns a SLR and most likely a Veyron).... I fail to see your point? I'm not sure if anyone else has seen it either, care to elaborate what it is you're getting at, and what it is you're trying to prove?

Trolling? Where did you see trolling? A few posts back someone claimed that they heard that his yacht was repossessed. What better place is there to go to other then yacht forums to find out if anybody knows that this is indeed true? You friends at Lambo Power go to greater lengths to expose fakes, and the losers (note: referring to few, not general) on this forum go past the definition of extreme to record every Enzo VIN in existence for their own personal pleasure. What greater ridiculous fascination, or obsession can one have then recording VIN's and tracking down fakes?

Seems like you've been doing some "Trolling" yourself http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180272 < -- why the obsession murciemurcie?

Impressively, I think your amazing and flattering vocabulary, and your ability to diagnose one over the internet is quite an exotic skill set. Have you ever considered this as a profession? Respectfully, please do not get offended; I am truly impressed. I cannot lie, I'm sure you can easily tell just by the way I'm writing this that I am sincere. I have my own life and my own successful business to worry about. I'm an obvious big fan of Scott Storch's production style and ability. I'm also nauseated by the amount of low life's that reside on these forums that wank to pictures of Ferrari's all day and look to undervalue those that are far more successful then them. You should be preaching your psychiatry to them, not me.

On a merrier note, this thread is so off-topic it would be sad to continue dragging it on any longer...

4. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City

The difference between you and him is the fact that he's a celebrity, he's in the public eye, so he flaunts it, what I don't understand is, why are people, who are supposedly rich themselves, and drive FERRARI'S, getting their panties in a bunch?

I can give a rat's ass about Scott Storch, the only reason I'm even responding in this thread is because I find the utter stupidity of the people on these boards very amusing, and I can't help it.

Last but not least, who the **** are YOU to judge ME? You can't Google me like you can a Scott Storch or Brittany Spears, so how the hell did you come to the conclusion that:

A) I don't have monetary wealth, and

B) I would fall into the same category

These are your own words: "Trophy house, trophy wife g/f, trophy cars, trophy boat etc. etc. etc. Most of us that do have a few bucks have no need to show it off."

And here's your hypocrisy:

"Yeah, we may have nice cars, homes etc. but have no need to prove it to the world"

Guess what dip****, every time you drive around in your fancy Ferrari or whatever, there are people looking at you, saying the same thing...look at that pompous ******* in that expensive car.

So why the hell are you buying fancy homes and cars? I'll answer that for you....BECAUSE YOU CAN! If you're such a goody-two-shoe, buy yourself a moderate home and drive around in a moderately priced car.

You sound like Al Gore, who preaches about the ill effects of global warming, yet pays thousands upon thousands of dollars in electricity costs alone to run his house.

Wow, you are a moron, my friend.

5. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City
    I totally agree with you, but I think you misunderstood my point. I don't think highly of Storch, I don't know anything about him besides the fact that he makes music. What I was trying to say was that, just because a very successful person drives around in an old car doesn't mean he's a do-gooder, and just because you're rich and driving around in an expensive car with a diamond stud doesn't mean you're a lowlife scumbag who's intent in life is to show off how he's made it. Proof of this are the many athletes who buy expensive cars, live in lavish homes, but still give back to their communities.

And come on, please be real. You really think that all these billionaires you mentioned tool around town in ten year old Lincolns and twenty year old Mazda pickups. Yes, they have them in the garage, and it makes a great story, but I'm sure they have that fancy car in there somewhere. But for the most part, they probably spend their money on what interests them the most. So what if they have lousy cars, maybe that's not their passion, maybe it's art, or traveling, or anything else that stirs them up.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

6. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    So this makes it perfectly fine for him to act like he's in some sort of Scarface movie with his bud, "Speedy"? Nicolas Cage, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, & more are all celebrities. I don't recall them ever being seen flaunting their wealth, and god knows these folks have more money than Storch.

I guess it's safe to say though, out of all the groups of wealthy folks, rappers or anyone associated with it seems to go broke in years because they're too busy flaunting. It has to be, as only a few rappers ever make it. (And amazingly, those who can make it for more than 3 years aren't flaunting their wealth.)
    I can't agree with this. What Storch does when he shows off his lifestyle is completely different to how folks here show off. Folks here invite you to chat with them because they know you share the same passion. Storch, on the other hand, wants you you to think he's some kind of OG, and that "he can any car he wants in 72 hours, and not from a dealer".

7. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    #382 Pantera, Jan 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Aha, my original proclamation of you being of a "juvenile mindset" was correct. Lowering yourself to name calling, show's your total lack of maturity and intellect!

Hang on, while we all pop another bag of corn......:)

9. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City

You're right, but everybody is acting surprised here like it's some kind of new revelation.

I know plenty of people who aren't even doing THAT well, and they flaunt it just like Storch. And they aren't rappers.

But you're right though, I don't even know how I got into this, because the funny thing is I've seen how they act on cribs and thought "what ****** bags" and here I am looking like I'm defending them. Trust me, I just don't like labeling people, and thought that people were doing so by just seeing a couple of images, when in fact people who have actually met him say that he's a very cool dude, and comes across as such in his interviews.

Why do I have a problem, well, I'm pretty young, yet I'll get harassed by kids in Civics at red lights with "mid-life crisis?" kind of comments because I'm not driving my sports car at 100 mph in a 20 zone. I'm the "old man driving a Corvette in the right lane".

10. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City
    LOL, good response, I like it! Makes me look like an ******.

Sorry, but read my last point in my last post, I don't like being labeled, especially on the internet by somebody who doesn't know me, so I came out a little strong. Come on, I hardly post, I like to read for the most part, so why would I resort to that unless it really bothered me? I apologize, though.

11. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    You're OK in my book, and I respect you for humbling yourself. It takes a real man to do that!

Now, let's get on to more important matters; Britney Spears, is she on the road to the food stamp line? :D