*** Scott Storch's Veyron in Beverly Hills *** | Page 15 | FerrariChat

*** Scott Storch's Veyron in Beverly Hills ***

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by ee9238, Oct 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rexcoltrain

Rexcoltrain Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    Oahu, Hawaii
    He could be giving a step by step way to cure cancer in those video's but he still looks like a ****** bag.

2. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona

So....have you met him?

3. rmk

rmk Formula 3

Mar 24, 2002
    I'm sure you look much cooler than him in your Boxster.

4. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Harumph....so you are a psychic now.....LOL !!!!

I am relatively well off and succesfull.....and believe me.....if I had the money that "he used to have" I would not be the next "Scarface guido killer pimp wanna be greaseball" blowing it on $1MM rings for crack whore actresses or gaudy cars, clothes and mansions.

There is no jealousy here bud.......nor hatred.......just sheer outright amazement at his utterly gross stupidity.

5. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    Think thats funny? Check out this video "they" made titled "the good life"

Fast forward to 1:24 where he introduces his "homeboy" Speedy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLL9ImCStOk&feature=related

Memorable Quotes from the video posted:

"Nothing impresses me anymore, is that what happens when you reach these points (in life)?" lol

"You give me 72 hours to get a car and i can get it"

"We dont go to dealerships no more.... we call Tony Montana maaannn"

Hilarious... They think they are living the real life scarface.

6. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Does Scott Storch ever look decent with those retarded glasses and goofy haircut?

7. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    First of all, the word "hater" is the stupidest most idiotic word ever. It's equally as retarded as the word "gellin" from the shoe insert commercial.... and when you consider how dorky those guys are, you see how "hatin'" comes across.

Second of all, how do you get that it's about jealousy? I think Britney Spears is a mess and worthy of contempt, not because I am jealous and wish I was her, but because she's a bad mom, a bad member of society, and is probably on her way to death. I think Scott Storch is an idiot because he appears very concerned about what people think of him (and wants to put forth a certain imagine that I find an image of stupidity), he dicks people over (like guys he says he will pay for things and never pays), and he makes stupid business and personal decisions. It has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy for me and I suspect for everyone else here too. He is just another got-lucky idiot who is on his way towards losing it all.

8. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City
    What an asinine statement. He produces beats, and gets paid a lot of money for them. That very popular keyboard tune, from Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River"...yeah, he made that. Does that change your tune now, because Justin is a white guy, and not a rapper? Shows your ignorance to automatically label him just because you saw the words "hip-hop".

9. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City
    So you're no different than Snoop Dogg

10. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City
    Well theres something wrong with you if you're a billionaire driving around a 99 Cherokee. You might think highly of such person, but I don't. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of your labor, you're not taking anything with you to your grave.

11. ZetteOh6

ZetteOh6 Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    New York City

How do you know, and why do you care? Are you his accountant? This thread started because the OP wanted to talk about his cars. Yet here we are talking about how this guy is making "stupid business decisions" because he's buying FANCY CARS..............ON A FERRARI BOARD!!!!!

He's another "got lucky" idiot? LMAO....no, the got lucky idiot is the poor guy who wins the lotto and blows it in gambling because he doesn't know what to do with his money. As far as I see, this guy struggled, kept going at it, worked hard, and made money. There's nothing lucky about that!

12. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Once worth plenty, his money is going down. Ok. Who cares.

Next.

13. There is absolutely no proof he has blew any of his money - it's all rumors up until now. The real reason is supposedly the housing market and locked up money in real estate investments. The million dollar ring was a business expense from his record label. It was a advance for signing. A signature is worth alot in this business. The stupid crack whore actresses bring in lots of money for people that can take advantage of them. As for gaudy cars, clothes, and mansions. Are you serious? This coming from someone who supposedly owned a 2001 360? Please....

You my friend are Sunday School - no class. Who are you? Who are you tell anyone that they make bad personal, or business decisions. Like I said, it's nothing but jealousy. Especially considering your nick name is SRT Mike - go back to the Dodge forums. Your opinions and business advice might be more valid there. Got lucky idiot? - I think not. He's just another work workaholic that took it to the max everyday and got rich doing what he was good at, and what he loved.

+1, His money - who cares?

14. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Obviously the thoughts of a juvenile mindset; if you've got it, flaunt it!

Trophy house, trophy wife g/f, trophy cars, trophy boat etc. etc. etc. Most of us that do have a few bucks have no need to show it off.

Yeah, we may have nice cars, homes etc. but have no need to prove it to the world. Scott Storch and his posse are classic examples of the 'nouveau riche'! I imagine if you find monetary wealth too, you'll fall into that category.....

15. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    I think you do! :rolleyes:

16. You know what they say. Money screams, Wealth Whispers. I have no interest or see any value in the whole Trophy (insert possession here) attitude.

I honestly don't. It's just sad to see all the jealousy on these forums from people that are half as smart, half as rich, and from people that have no money, and will never have any money. Then you have those that are all so smart they're actually giving opinions on his business and personal decisions... Get a life. It wouldn't be as bad if they knew this guy in real life and he was ******, but he's not. It's just annoying to see that's all.

17. Rexcoltrain

Rexcoltrain Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Actually, I bought the Boxster because it was the best driving car I could afford, not for any reasons related to image, unlike Mr. Storch. And attacking someone on a personal level on an internet forum because they called a celebrity you've never met a ****** bag kind of makes you look gay. Just FYI.

18. novitec2007

novitec2007 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 1, 2007
    His Veyron was$1.55m sold through FortLauderdalecollection isn't it?

19. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    So what's the rumour anyway? What's happening with Scott S.?

20. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
    :) Like his baby's mamma?

Somethings not kosher with this guy. If he's making the money he says he is then way is he behind on these payments?

21. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
    You don't? So you think highly of Scott Storch but not of Warren Buffet (2001 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series)? :confused: Or how about Ingvar Kamprad (1993 Volvo 240 GL)? Paul Allen (1988 Mazda B-Series Pickup - when in the states)? Michael Dell (2004 Porsche Boxster; 2005 Hummer H2 - I guess Rexcoltrain is in good company)? Or how about the least of the wealthiest of the list Steve Ballmer at just a net worth of 12.1 BILLION (1998 Lincoln Continental). Top ten vehicles owned by billionaires

No there's nothing wrong with enjoying it, but I respect those that make a contribution to their fellow citizens like Mr. Buffet and Mr. Gates. The world's second richest man - who's now worth $44 billion - tells editor-at-large Carol Loomis he will start giving away 85% of his wealth in July - most of it to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation These gentlemen will be making a contribution to society long after their gone with their contributions where as Mr. Storch can't even seem to be able to take care of his own financial obligations to his child.

But hey, you're free to think highly of whomever you like.

22. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
  23. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I thought you were supporting Ferrari Slave in the fact of, His Money - Who Cares? Either way, Mr. 99 Cherokee will be wealthy for another year unlike Storch.
    "Paris Hilton side kick"

That explains EVERYTHING! :p