Scammer / Sex Offender pwned on NSX Prime | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Scammer / Sex Offender pwned on NSX Prime

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by taber, Dec 29, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    1+

I couldn't have put it better myself. Thats very unexceptable! and sicko is the total understatment for this guy!.

Did you see how many other forums he raided? there was atleast 20+With the same B/S he just posted their.

2. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Just had to bump this a bit... Page 18 and still lol'ing :) 850.000 visitors... Poor server.

3. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
  4. Shumdit

Shumdit Formula Junior

May 9, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Matthew B.
    Sorry to dig up this old thread, but since I am a longtime member at Prime, I had to reply. Parismodel, in a word, is a GOLDDIGGER.

She posts on most of the "nicer" car forums (including F-chat) or at least she did. She mostly talks about how beautiful she is, how she is such a great model, and how her life is filled with so much more "awesomeness" (to quote Neil Patrick Harris) than anyone elses. Sorry if some of you know and like her, but a true example of a great gal who is hot (and doesn't know it, or is too kind to point it out) and very much the type of female I wish there were more of on these boards is MiamiMermaid (Dawn).