Save the Date - FCA High-Performance Driver Education Event | FerrariChat

Save the Date - FCA High-Performance Driver Education Event

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TrueBlue02Vert, Mar 30, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TrueBlue02Vert

TrueBlue02Vert Karting

Apr 21, 2010
    Oakville, ON
    #1 TrueBlue02Vert, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Everyone,

This is a Save the Date announcement for a High-Performance Driver Education (HPDE) event hosted by The Ferrari Club of America - Canada East Region, at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park on July 26th, 2016.

The day is open to all Ferrari and Maserati vehicles (active membership in the Ferrari Club of America is not required) and drivers of ALL skill levels. Please note that this is NOT a racing event. All cars on-track operate under strict "rules of engagement" which minimize the likelihood of dangerous encounters with other cars.

This event includes mandatory classroom sessions, as well as a minimum of four on-track sessions to make for a very engaging day. All Registrants will receive expert, personalized, one-on-one instruction, feedback and evaluation throughout the day (optional for those qualified to run solo).

This is an excellent opportunity for drivers of all abilities to improve the skills that will make them a better driver both on the road and the track, while exploring the performance capabilities of your vehicle in a safe, controlled environment.

All details, registration forms, etc. will be available shortly on the FCA Website ... Ferrari Club of America Please check us out!

Watch this space for more information. Very best regards,

Aaron Snyder, Track Chair FCA East and Central Canada Region
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    These events are fantastic! Always a great day with fellow Ferrari enthusiasts.

3. Dirty-Cheech

Dirty-Cheech Rookie

Apr 11, 2016
    Hell, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Itchy Scratchy
    I can't wait !

4. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    #4 MS250, May 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I think I will take the TR , I have a new diff :D

The 308 has been fun, the 16s were better than the 14s for this type of event driving.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
    I'd bring the mustang...

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk