Safety inspection in Maryland - east bay | FerrariChat

Safety inspection in Maryland - east bay

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by shifter, Jul 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Planning ahead of my F430 arriving and will need a safety inspection done. I called a couple shops close to my house and both said they didn’t have any ‘specs’ in the system for it.

Regardless, I didn’t get a warm fuzzy over them doing the inspection if they didn’t exactly know how to do it. Would hate for them to think they have to pull all 4 CCB rotors to weigh them, etc.

I live on the east side of the bay, in Warwick MD. Anyone have any recommendations of a place near me that’s Ferrari friendly? I know I can take the 2hr trip to Gaithersburg, but was hoping to find something closer.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Richard Garre

Richard Garre Rookie

Sep 8, 2017
    Full Name:
    Richard Radcliffe Garre
    Joe, call me 410-517-1681

3. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Good talking to you Richard, thanks for your help. Will reach out when the car arrives.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. afwrench

afwrench Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hi Joe, you are in the best of hands at Radcliffe Motors. Mike

shifter likes this.
  5. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Also, Richard can steer you to excellent detailing and a really fine interior craftsman.

6. m3doc

m3doc Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2008
    Any recommended places closer the Rockville/ Bethesda area? Competizione does not do Maryland state inspections.

7. unreelviper

unreelviper Karting

Jan 9, 2014
    DMV
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I used Eurowerks in Gaithersburg. They are right around the corner from Competizione. The address for Eurowerks: 7558 Rickenbacker Drive, Gaithersburg,Md.(301-990-4940)

8. m3doc

m3doc Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2008
    Thank you!