Rush coming to Denver | FerrariChat

Rush coming to Denver

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by 360gtracer, Mar 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360gtracer

360gtracer Formula 3

May 18, 2004
    Sorry for the non-F content... Has anyone bought *VIP* tickets for the Rush show coming to Denver (Red Rocks?)? Just wondering, were you able to print your tickets immediately, or are they only available for pickup at the venue?

Thanks!

2. furmano

furmano Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Furman
    Not sure about VIP tickets, I think they are sold out. But FYI, they are playing at the Pepsi Center, not Red Rocks.

-F

3. 360gtracer

360gtracer Formula 3

May 18, 2004
    Thanks for the correction.

When I bought VIP tix for the CA tour, only the original purchaser could pick them up at the venue. This time (for our local show), I printed them immediately after purchase. Just trying to find out what the policy at the Denver show will be - pick up only, or if folks were able to print them as I did.

Thanks again.

4. furmano

furmano Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Furman
    Curious, where are your seats? I tried to get some good seats but only ended up in the nose bleeds. Oh well. Not like I haven't seen them before. :)

-F

5. 360gtracer

360gtracer Formula 3

May 18, 2004
    For our local show here, I got 4 tickets, but not all together - one in orch to the left (row 10), two in orch middle (row 11), and one orch right (row 10). And this was immediately after fan pre-sale tickets went on sale. They should still be good *enough*.

At least twice I've seen them from the very last, or second to last rows. In arenas, so at least was up high and could see the whole show. Also been in the last row on the floor and saw next to nothing. (boo! :( )