Running costs ? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Running costs ?

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by YellowF50, Jul 26, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Which car cost $14k for the fluids?

2. F355steve

F355steve Formula 3

Apr 9, 2008
    Honolulu - Seattle - Okinawa
    Full Name:
    Steve
    The "problem" with the tires is that they are fused to the wheels in some way, not just "mounted" as with traditional cars. The wheels can only take 2 (or 3?) tire changes before the wheels are no longer good and you have to get new wheels as well.

A couple nail holes in tires can get expensive REALLY fast.

3. Atlanta355

Atlanta355 Karting

Jun 7, 2008
    Atlanta
    Is an Enzo or F40 really much cheaper other than the tires? I have horror stories regarding fuel tank replacements etc.

If a Veyron had the aftermarket wheels and mileage is kept down to a few k a year it may not be quite so bad.

4. Mbn

Mbn Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Once the they are all sold, estimated mid-end 2015 if I remember correctly.

Bugatti support is second to non really, I myself never experienced such support from any other manufacturer and lately Mclaren is really doing great too but my relationship with Bugatti been longer.

Mbn

5. kylec

kylec F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2005
    Orlando
    Is that Ken M?

6. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    Basic service runs 20k. Tires 28K. Wheel sensors, which need to be replaced when you change tires are 6k. I had COR wheels in Miami build me a set of wheels for my car and have had zero issues with them. I know COR also built another set for a guy in Miami. ADV doesnt have any wheels on a vehicle in the US that Im aware of. Great cars....Ive logged over 9k personally driven miles in mine. No issues.