Rosberg vs Hamilton: 2015 F1 season * * * SPOILERS * * * | Page 69 | FerrariChat

Rosberg vs Hamilton: 2015 F1 season * * * SPOILERS * * *

Discussion in 'F1' started by toil, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    +1
    However FACTS mean nothing on here when they get in the way of good old Ham bash..

2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You say bash, we say make comment.... There's a difference unless you are in love with the guy

3. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Who's we ?

4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Just about everyone except you, the door opener twins, and the few hangers on you have

5. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I thought the purpose of education was to learn to think for yourself..

Have you ever stopped to think ?, do you really want me to dig out your old posts, for Sid's sake, give it a rest, you really are making a fool of yourself...

6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    The only fool here is you with your constant attacks. I post an opinion, you don't have to agree with it, you don't have to like it, it's my opinion. I couldn't care less whether you do. Trying to belittle and attack people at every opportunity shows you to be nothing but a school ground bully, with the protection of sitting behind a keyboard in case the bigger boys come to find you

7. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I was on your doorstep pal, I ain't no keyboard warrior, I gave you a compliment, I liked your car, are you having problems remembering things now

8. Fast_ian

Fast_ian Two Time F1 World Champ

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    And another thread bites the dust.

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You were nowhere near my doorstep, and you like my car..... Woooooo. One post in years where you are civil towards me and I'm supposed to be thankful? You might remember you were intimating you were coming to see me, and I told you to pm me and I would meet up. You didn't post again for a while after that, until posting that you were now on your way back to the home.

I'm not entirely sure why you do what you do, but I have my theories, and you do nothing to make me think otherwise.

10. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    It's toil's thread the guy you keep slamming.

11. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hahahaha :D

12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Like I said, keyboards are such great barriers to answering for your insults

13. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    To lap consistently .5-1sec faster than your team mate does require skill (especially since rosberg is a relatively quick team mate). Hamilton did not screw the entire race he made 2 mistakes and was subject to one misfortune beyond his control.

1. Mercs stuffed both cars starts by not having the right settings. (Not controllable)

2. Over zealous overtaking attempt on rosberg - fact it was on lap 1 meant he lost a lot more places than he usually would have.

3. Overestimating how hard he could brake on the mediums upon race restart.

It just so happens that sometimes little errors have huge ramifications and other times they do not.

If only you could be consistent in your rhetoric. You were much more forgiving when kimi span all by himself and took alonso out and ruined both their races.

14. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Thread closed.