RON DENNIS WARNS FERRARI TO EXPECT MORE DOMINENCE | Page 4 | FerrariChat

RON DENNIS WARNS FERRARI TO EXPECT MORE DOMINENCE

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by RP, Jul 21, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I suggest you read all my post's, and then fill your profile out, then contribute something worth reading!

2. Fast_ian

Fast_ian Two Time F1 World Champ

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    I suspect you're going to regret writing that....... IMHO, it just brings you down to their level and doesn't add anything to the debate at hand.
    I can certainly see how you arrived at that conclusion. In general the signal to noise ratio herein stays pretty good (partly at least due to the mods being on the ball) and as you read more you'll soon come up with your own "ignore" list (I don't have one, but I do ignore the drivel that some people post.)

Hang in there - two of the worst offenders appear to have had their wrists slapped for a week or so - Hopefully it'll get better soon.

cheers,
    Ian

3. BobbyJoe

BobbyJoe Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 21, 2008
    Herrenberg Europe
    Full Name:
    BJ

Thanks for the insight on the inner workings of the Formn, All because someone has been around for a while does not mean they have the Formn best interest at heart. Maybe Kraftwerk can be considered the George Bush of FerrariChat!

4. BobbyJoe

BobbyJoe Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 21, 2008
    Herrenberg Europe
    Full Name:
    BJ
    I did happen to read all of your post. You need to get back on track and quit trying to create conflict with anyone who does not see eye to eye with you. If you really hate Ferrari so much and love Hamilton, then go to a Hamilton Forumn and have a ball and buy a Mercedes. To sit here and cause confilct with others is just wrong. I came here to share info with people who have a common interest, not to listen to some one constantly bash the Ferrari make and the Ferrari team.

5. Fast_ian

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    Ouch! - You *really* don't want to go there (Unless you pays your money - then you can join the "politics and religion" forum and really have some fun!....)

Seriously, Kraftwerk is in general a pretty "even minded" poster - He just enjoys winding people up on occasion, and some of the responses he elicits are classic......

Cheers,
    Ian

6. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Those are brave words..!! considering you have just joined on here, and won't fill your profile out, and within a few posts you try to create conflict with me!! it's quite ironic you have the audacity to accuse me of the said thing your criticising me about.

However I'am smiling, this should scare you!!, read all of my posts!! with the search function.

My advice: A closed mouth gathers no feet...

7. Fast_ian

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    +1

8. BobbyJoe

BobbyJoe Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 21, 2008
    Herrenberg Europe
    Full Name:
    BJ
    I really wonder how many people you have driven from this site, I'm sure that the Moderators here would be interested in that number. I have read your post on this site and strangely a few months ago you went from informative post to pointless attacks on other posters. I found your earlier post pretty much to the point and helpful , what happened Steve? I really wish the old Steve can come back some day.

9. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ermmm, I'am smelling something fishy here, and it aint my dinner..!!

10. Fast_ian

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    DUDE! [Sorry for shouting, but I had to!] Firstly, as I said before, Steve is a *real* longtime user and has unquestionably answered more questions and added to more debates than the vast majority.

Now, and trust me on this, the moderators *are* watching. We've tried to allow for your "newbie" status, but the above is getting very, very close to a "personal attack", and the mods will send you to the sin-bin if your "tone" doesn't change - Damn, one of the first threads in which you participated resulted in two *long time* users getting banned - Pi$$ing contests are not tolerated.

Cheers,
    Ian

11. zoRob

zoRob Formula 3

Oct 31, 2006
    Cambs, UK
    I think i smell it too...

12. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ian, a real big THANK YOU, I'am :confused:

Sadly I fear I will have to use the ignore function.:(

13. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    It's that strong..? .....:D

14. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    14 posts and ZERO contribution to the forum

vs

over 3,300 posts and TONS of great posts, insight and perspective from "across the pond"

Nah, lets ban YOU!

15. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Believe me, that smell is wafting all the way to Boston from his hovel in Europe!

16. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    LOL ..Thanks Mike, I will send you some beer to make up for the ones you sent Andreas...;)

17. zoRob

zoRob Formula 3

Oct 31, 2006
    Cambs, UK
    Oh yes :)

18. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

BobbyJoe perma ban for being a sock puppet.

Look fellas, here's the deal. I know tempers run hot in here, I know you're all die hard supporters of whatever team or driver or factory that floats your boat.

BUT, personal attacks, sock puppet accounts and trolling and baiting is not gonna fly in here.

That means (within some pretty broad parameters) that you keep it civil. You can be passionate, and have a heated discussion without calling each other out every three or four posts.

I got no problem with the competitiveness you all seem to have with each other, but remember, you share a passion for racing, and driving folks out of here with your over the top remarks and attacks doesn't serve any purpose other than to shrink the pool of folks with whom you can have those discussions.

If you make it unwelcoming, you'll keep noobs out too, and that's not acceptable. This is not your private playground.

OK????

DAVE

19. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    give it up !!!

one person is abusive and the other is reacting

20. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Morning John, and it goodnight from me...;)

You got what you wanted!!

21. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    good morning Steve,

no , people bring it on themselves , it's not about 2 to tango or any such thing

you can have a heated debate as Dave says without resorting to name calling and being abusive

as for the topic of this thread , who believes for one minute anything that comes out of RD's mouth after last year, just remember that MM is STILL in charge and he's a Ferrari man :D and very anti-RD, I'm liking him more and more :)

22. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    Who was the puppet master? Shouldn't he be banned too (maybe not permanent)? Just curious.

23. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    yea, they win 2 races in a row, and they're warning everyone. Ferrari should be shivering now with fear. big deal.

bottom line is, the Championships ain't over yet Mr. Ron Dennis.

however, i think he's right about Mclaren winning in Hungary. Ferrari haven't won there since 2004 if i recall.

24. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    hahaha...is this for real? As for as i'm concerned, Steve is one of the most respected member on board. he's photoshop skills are awesome :D

25. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    LOL!