rmitchell update and Pista Photos | FerrariChat

rmitchell update and Pista Photos

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by rmitchell248, Dec 25, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmitchell248

rmitchell248 Formula 3

May 26, 2013
    Nürburg
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Hey guys, figured it was time i show my face around her again:). Many of you will remember me or my write ups and others if interested could go have a look. Since my last postings Regarding the reviews and updates on the 675LT, and the 488GTB I got tied up in some projects and sadly didn’t get time to put too many thoughts together.

After about 6000 km and 7 or 8 months in 2016 i sold the 488 GTB and picked up a 458 Speciale, Ive still kept the 675LT Coupe and have added some other cars here and there, sold a couple etc. I may have been too tied up to get on here but I made sure the cars kept coming through. My goal is to take a little time in the next weeks and share some final thoughts on the Speciale vs GTB vs 675LT and then compare those to the 600LT, 991.2 GT3RS and finally the Pista. I will get the Pista and 600LT on track for the first time in January it looks like. The decibel rating for the day is quite low so i hope to sneak under the radar w the two cars just to get some comparisons in. Ill be sure to get a good write up done and share here!

Now for the Pista, as always I spent a ton of time on the spec of this car along with my wife’s help and am absolutely pleased with how it turned out. Two disappointments were the carbon wheels and the single piece carbon seats.. both were spec’d and not delivered due to constraints at production time. My choice was to wait for the car or pass on those two options. I am okay with not having the wheels as for only track use I suppose I’d hate to see them damaged. I am however pretty bummed not to have the seats.

As an initial impression and to no surprise at my height 189cm 6’2’’ a helmet is going to require reclining the seat more than desired.. beyond that I cannot say much as I don’t have a drivers license, the Nürburgring is closed for winter and therefore I have not driven it lol. Both the Pista and the 600LT are at their respective dealers ready to go in their storages waiting for pick up the first weekend of January.

Until I can gather some more data for this purpose I will go ahead and drop a few pics here!

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you can enjoy some downtime with family and friends!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. veilstylez

veilstylez Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2005
    SoCal
    Wow congrats. Beautiful car. what does the one piece carbon seats look like?

3. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Congratulations! I do remember your write-ups and I am looking forward to these! Happy holidays!

of2worlds likes this.
  4. Robert P

Robert P Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2014
    London
    Fantastic looking Pista - many congrats

5. kev360

kev360 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2006
    great spec. Yellow strip around the engine intake would have looked really cool.

6. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Wow, what a great spec.... the perfect combination maybe

of2worlds likes this.
  7. tekaefixe

tekaefixe Formula 3

May 10, 2012
    CH
    Full Name:
    Paulo
    Yes I’m curious about this too, can someone post a pic?

spyderman likes this.
  8. tekaefixe

tekaefixe Formula 3

May 10, 2012
    CH
    Full Name:
    Paulo
  9. tr328

tr328 Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2003
    Pacifica, California
    Full Name: