Rides To Remember Has Been Canceled | FerrariChat

Rides To Remember Has Been Canceled

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Jacqueline Johnson, May 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jacqueline Johnson

Jan 20, 2020
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Ferrari of Atlanta

“Due to the current and ongoing health concerns, Ferrari of Atlanta has made the tough decision to cancel the 2020 Rides to Remember event. This resolution has been made with the health, well being and safety of all participants in mind.

Rides to Remember is an event that Ferrari of Atlanta looks forward to hosting every year – so many amazing people come together to put on a one-of-a-kind experience filled with family, friends, and fun, and all in the collective spirit to fight pediatric cancer and unite as one. While we are saddened by the cancellation, we are already gearing up for the 2021 Rides to Remember event. Be sure to follow Ferrari of Atlanta and Rides to Remember on social media in order to receive more information about our 2021 event in the coming months.”

Regards,
    Ferrari of Atlanta

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Wise choice in these uncertain times not to expose our guests.

3. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Thanks Mark. We can't be careful enough. This just means 2021 will have to be bigger and better than ever.

4. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I thought of something today that I suggested to Will when I visited FoA: we can stage a parade of exotic cars and take it past the Ronald McDonald House and any other place where these kids gather. If we can't give them rides in our cars, at least them getting to see the cars will still give them a thrill they would not get otherwise. I've heard of similar car parades being staged in lieu of birthday or graduation parties; why don't we do it in lieu of Rides to Remember?