Ride maybe?? Or howbout your favorite roads? | FerrariChat

Ride maybe?? Or howbout your favorite roads?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by TeenwhoneedsaFerrari, Dec 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TeenwhoneedsaFerrari

Dec 23, 2003
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Blair Salter
    As much as I worship the Prancing Horse, I have never been for a ride in a Ferrari. I rode in a Maserati Coupe GT, but I dont think that counts. Would love it if someone was willing to show me their car or go for a ride or something! Just reply to this thread!! If you cannot help me out in that department, I would like to know about your Ferrari's favorite local roads. I live in the Greensboro area.

2. worth it

worth it Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2002
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    David C.
    Teen,

I am in G'boro also. Not a problem arranging a ride. All I need is a nice weather day to drop the top and an excuse to drive.

I would want to meet your parents before we head out. Are they "car people" also ??

I will e-mail you.

3. TeenwhoneedsaFerrari

Dec 23, 2003
    Greensboro, NC
    Full Name:
    Blair Salter
    Well, i got a ride, on December 28. I rode in Worth It's red/tan 348 spider. It was a beautiful day and a great ride. But come on guys! I know there are more of you out there!! Thanks again Worth It!