Richest People Of The Middle East | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Richest People Of The Middle East

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by GothamDreamBoards, Sep 15, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hawaiian35

Hawaiian35 Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2007
    Ewa Beach Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Robsky
    Out of the three wealthy Arabs mentioned I would most likely be the guy whose got the ten million dollar exotic car collection! If I was rich like them I would do the same and spend what I have and enjoy it. I noticed that he didn't have a Lamborghini in his collection. I will definitely add the Reventon in there and the F1 McLaren LM too to make it a super collection!! I do admire them all.

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    You are a generalizing racist. I've lived in the Middle East (Saudi and Kuwait) for over 17 years now... and you are just plain wrong. Percentage-wise, the number of Arabs who are 'bloody useless and pretty think' is no different than anywhere else, the UK, the US, India, or elsewhere. Yes, a lot of them like to spend what money they have, and have a flashy watch and drive a 4X4, but I'm an American... US born and raised, and I wear a Rolex and drive a 4X4. Does that make me a 'flash harry'? I have a Ferrari... my boss (Kuwaiti), who has a crap-load more money than I have, drives a Chevy Tahoe...(sort of screws up the veracity of your statement, huh?)

So you've been to Dubai 'quite a few times' ... big deal. So have I.... so have a lot of people... If you had ever talked to anyone with any level of expertise or acumen, you would have learned that the West is NOT financing Dubai...nor is 'Emarites Oil' ... I'd explain it to you, but I'm assuming you are 'pretty thick.' If I'm wrong, prove it by posting something more specific, and not so general as to make you seem that way.

Mike in Kuwait

3. Linus77

Linus77 Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    IJ
    This has got to be among the most ignorant posts I've read on Fchat. I suppose like any other place Fchat also has individuals that are thick and bloody useless.

Tubi - learn more about the subject matter before you disseminate info on people regardless of whether they be Muslims, Jews, Asians or Greeks.

4. vipermann123

vipermann123 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2005
    Irvine, Ca
    Full Name:
    Uzy Malik
    Why isn't anyone asking the most important question of all???

1 = What do these guys daughters look like??

2 = How do I hook up with them???

..... Arab princeses ..call me ...hahahaha

Thanks,
    UZY

5. acstr

acstr Rookie

Sep 13, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Great video!! Just watched it here at 9:45pm on a Sunday night and it encouraged me to stay in the office another two hours.. I love seeing things like this because it shows how poor most of us are and motivates me to work harder! It prooves that having $100 million today is pocket change and without at least a few billion your not even on the map...

6. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Or, Indians living in Greece....

Mike in Kuwait

7. Mr.Anthony337

Mr.Anthony337 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Full Name:
    Russell
    #57 Mr.Anthony337, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    damn, and i thought THIS was a cool feature in a motor home... but that Globe wins hands down ;)
    can't find any pics of it on the net very easlily though... probably looking too hard or something... and he says it's less than $100K??? crazy.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    #58 Razzer92, Jan 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    I see only USD 4 to 5 million there, where's the rest?

S

10. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    Nasty