Richard Mille | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Richard Mille

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by ryankjb, Sep 2, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula 3

Apr 16, 2017
    My old man is a happy camper, 11-02 arrived this weekend @ BH store

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oengus, Boomhauer and ronfrohock like this.
  2. roma1280

roma1280 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2010
    Palm Beach, Roma
    super congrats! How does he like the size? Ultimately I found the RM 11-02 too large.

sampelligrino likes this.
  3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i dont know, i dont get these at the price levels...so much other stuff id rather have...

4. labcars

labcars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2003
    Phila. + Scottsdale
    I’m with you on this. I just don’t get it......but, hey, what do I know?!?!

5. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Yeh different strokes for different folks!

sampelligrino likes this.
  6. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula 3

Apr 16, 2017
    I'm betting he is still very much in the honeymoon phase, it hasn't left his wrist since I delivered it to him. To be honest with you he might be sleeping with it on lol

As I'm sure you know it's a hard watch to photograph without it looking massive since it's so top heavy. It definitely has way more physical presence than his Pateks, but I think with how comfortable the rubber strap is he has no complaints. Even thinking of letting his Aquanaut travel time go with the 11-02 arriving. Keeps annoying me with pictures of it daily like a little kid :)

I'm probably with you, but then again like you said just different strokes for different folks

My old man is done with high end cars as an example, he is travelling often or too busy/tired to deal with the maintenance/headaches/parking/storage and prefers the simplicity of watches whereas I'm the opposite

Know of some family friends into higher end art, never really understood it but hey more power to them

I will say a piece like an RM, seeing pictures or videos really don't do it justice to marvel at the complexity, details & engineering of such a small thing