Reston Spring Thaw Event | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Reston Spring Thaw Event

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by 285ferrari, Mar 2, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bobert

Bobert Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2004
    Oak Hill VA
    ok...but where did the cookies come from?

The Bobert

2. amyk

amyk Rookie

Mar 13, 2007
    maryland
    Full Name:
    Amy K
    Another Thanks to Laura and her crew for coordinating a fantastic event... It really is amazing how much work goes into pulling off such a huge gathering.

3. RonJr

RonJr Karting

Sep 12, 2005
    Washington, DC.
    Full Name:
    Ron
    What an Awesome Event!! The perfect way to start off the spring/summer seasons! I really enjoyed seeing some familier faces, and meeting a lot of great new ones.

4. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    #229 Robin, Apr 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I think you might find more at another east coast FCA event :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    cookie cookie cookie starts with "C"!

6. DinoDriver

DinoDriver Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    Leesburg, VA
    Full Name:
    Bill Ebert
    Those great cookies came from the "Cookie Lady" in CA. Her name is Patty Oliverio, 696 San Ramon Valley Blvd. #316, Danville, CA 94526. Phone: 510-541-6289. She can do any image on a cookie or cake. For example, she did the cookies for Phil Hill's 80th birthday party (had his image on it) and Ferrari's 60th anniversary.

Mrs. DinoDriver

7. Bobert

Bobert Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2004
    Oak Hill VA
    Thanks you for the information! I was about to tell Robin and Laura if they did not anwser soon I was going to go to a higher authority! Mom & Dad! They are absolutely delicious by the way!

The Bobert

8. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    YOU ATE ONE!? Oh nooooooooo! They look way too cool to eat :)

9. Bobert

Bobert Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2004
    Oak Hill VA
    They are really good...Gonna eat the other one tonight! Only problem is after eating one you want to drive the Ferrari and sing the Italian National Anthem! How many times you heard that played on the podium over the last few years...that song is going through my head right now!

The Bobert

10. LEbert

LEbert Karting

May 17, 2005
    Herndon
    Full Name:
    Laura E

Ha, that's funny!!! You know what...i don't even have one :-( Think I need to work on that. Glad eveyone liked em....we can give my Mom (Mrs. DinoDriver) credit for finding those!

L.