Remember the original Caffeine & Octane? | FerrariChat

Remember the original Caffeine & Octane?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Gatorrari, Jun 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    It's back! At least for this month. A car show on Sunday morning at The Avenue East Cobb, where Caffeine & Octane originally started about 15 years ago. I'll be there if the weather's good; will you?

https://www.facebook.com/events/285501889237613/

SpencerMarks and steved033 like this.
  2. Tripper

Tripper Karting

Oct 13, 2004
    Buford, GA
    Full Name:
    Trip Campbell
    I'll be at Caffeine & Exotics at City Springs June 19th, first one of the year, and taking a race car. The normal Caffeine & Octane is back July 5th at Perimeter Mall. Glad the shows are trickling back.

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
  4. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Well, the thunderstorms DID intervene and the show has now been rescheduled for tomorrow (Sunday), same time and place. Keep fingers crossed about weather.

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
  6. DL4567

DL4567 Karting

Nov 25, 2004
    Atlanta
    If you go to this, I'd love to see pics and a review. I've seen the listing on Facebook about previous ones, and am intrigued. Euro cars, *and* not early in the morning!?! Sounds like a win-win.

7. aslowdodge

aslowdodge Karting

Jun 5, 2004
    Marietta, Georgia
    I went to the euro show.It was ok. A few morons decided to redline their cars in neutral with modified exhaust when leaving. The kind of stuff that shuts down car meetups. Even a really nice race prepped Elise decided to do the same.
    It was held in kind of a crappy parking lot with no shade trees and a bunch of maintenance vehicles parked their. I guess we’ll see how the meetup goes in the future.

8. DL4567

DL4567 Karting

Nov 25, 2004
    Atlanta
    Huh, that's a shame, since they list out the "no revving" rules on their page like many other shows do. Hopefully future ones will be better, back at the coffee place, and no idiots ruining the fun. The coffee location in their older pictures appeared to have a nicer atmosphere than an open parking lot.

9. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
  10. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia