Regenexx Stem Cell Treatment | FerrariChat

Regenexx Stem Cell Treatment

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by BAK, Feb 14, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BAK

BAK Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    Novi, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I am about to have Regenexx Stem Cell Treatment on both knees. Wondering if anyone in the Ferrari Community has any experience with this or other Stem Cell Treatments. A little history….had a MRI, Arthoscopic Knee Surgery for a torn meniscus, 5 injections of Supartz, bone on bone on left knee and right getting close. I am fit and 54 years young !! Thanks in advance for your comments.

2. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    I here more and more active damaged 50+ y/o's doing a combo of Stem cell and PRP with great results. It used to be more fringe docs but now name brand hospitals are backing it and advertising for it.

3. norcal2

norcal2 F1 Veteran

Is insurance covering this? Or is it cash only? if so what is the cost range? I just sent an email to the Regenexx website with my diagnosis on my knees to see if I might be a candidate...

4. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    Last time I was in Florida I say quite a few of these places and they looked really busy.

I never comment on my own procedures due to personal issues :)

5. BAK

BAK Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    Novi, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I have been told insurance will not cover it. I am scheduled to have the procedure April 29 (Soonest I could get in). I am submitting a pre-determination letter on my own to the insurance company. Cost for both knees is $7595.00