Rebellion watches. | FerrariChat

Rebellion watches.

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by stardoc, Aug 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
  2. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    What are their prices? They seem like highly "inspired" by a few other brands.

3. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    #3 stardoc, Aug 9, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  4. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    They're a great way to lose a bunch of money so only buy if you don't care about value retention at all.

Flavio_C likes this.
  5. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    I agree. The workmanship seems phenomenal and they seem to sponsor various racing teams, but I couldn't find much of a market for their resales, so you're likely the first and last owner.

6. poljav

poljav F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Pol J.
    Looks like the models were inspired by Hautlence, MB&F, Urwerk, Hublot and RM, some watches are big at 46mm. I'm not knocking them, just an observation. Old adage goes, buy what you like.

7. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    Yes, def. a Hublot inspiration. Thanks for mentioning those other brands , I've never heard of them before, really interesting to see some non conventional watch makers like Hautlence and MB&F.

8. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    The only people I know who use Rebellion timepieces are the Rebellion Racing drivers. ;)

The whole Rebellion "group" is a mistery to me, I don't understand how they make money. Apart from the racing team and the timepieces business, they also own an independent car dealer in Switzerland.