Real Racing 3 | Page 12 | FerrariChat

Real Racing 3

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Remy Zero, Jun 4, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Yeah, pissed me off enougv to take a break from the game. The challenge thing is stupid especially when they make it so you have to upgrade the car so much

2. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    They need to introduce slipstream, especially on a track like Indy.

3. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    I couldn't agree more :)

4. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    The game is getting really expensive to play. The gold upgrades, purchasing most cars with golds..is getting overboard i think.

5. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    I am playing only multiplayer and was getting a shot at top ten this week to get some golds. Didn't loose a for about 30 races and got to top 40 with 1200 points but then the internet stopped working, made me loose a race and had me repair the car with a few hours left to the end of the challenge. I don't have this week's cars completely upgraded so can't give it another shot until next week at least.

6. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Igor,

Is the multiplayer better now? Last time, they overtook me by going through my car, and they constantly cheated, by going off track etc to win races.

I gave up playing multiplayer eversince.

7. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
  8. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
  9. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    #284 Igor Ound, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    That's exactly what made it better for me at least. I learnt how to cheat and with the right car I'm almost unbeatable. ;)

I'm also pretty quick btw

P.s. For accumulating fame points the best race is now the last head2head at Lemans in the f14t tournament

10. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Looks like i will still be boycotting the events then :D

The Aston Enduro challenge is quite nice.

11. Sushimon355

Sushimon355 Formula Junior

May 27, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Wade
    I just recently noticed this thread on here but I've been playing for a few months...some frustrations with the game as many of you have articulated but also some things that just don't make any sense to me whatsoever.

First, my girlfriend started playing and she quickly caught up to me and actually is now quite a bit ahead, as much as I hate to admit it. Pride got in the way of advancement as I would go back and re-race her at all the places she beat me along the way...big mistake.

But for our daily bonus, we typically end up racing each other on that last race at LeMans (in the F40/F50 series) where you make a good chunk of change. Odd thing - we ALWAYS beat each other and after keeping a steady record of our respective times, I don't understand how that happens. I'm afraid to admit but her times are consistently better than mine by a material margin yet I'm able to beat her every time we race. How is this possible? Makes me think this time-shifted multi-player stuff is complete BS.

Also, my girlfriend was able to amass a HUGE amount of gold (over 1,000 at peak) where I was nowhere near her at that same point in the game. Some of this I think has to do with me upgrading my cars more but it cannot explain the huge difference...just don't understand how it happened.

The other strange thing is that certain series opened up for me in a different order than for her. Example, the road to LeMans opened up for me very early yet the R8 took a while. The R8 challenge opened up for her MUCH earlier and she has completed several of the follow-up series and even some in the legend category yet the LeMans challenge hasn't opened up for her yet. I'll chalk this up to just different timing of when we each got started but still a little odd.

Anyway, my handle on the game is the same as my handle here in case any of you guys would like to add me.

Happy racing!

12. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    The game is solely just for enjoyment thing, and if i were you, i won;t read too much into the details too seriously :D

Just like how my good friend Igor keeps on beating me here and there!

I do agree with the gold thing. My best was just over 200 golds.

13. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I missed out on the Aston...again, because of lack of gold.

Igor, how do i hire the agent and win double golds repeatedly?

14. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    We can't do it anymore it seems. Just the one race for the fame points. You still get to keep the mechanic if you win and shut before the repair screen though.

15. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Yeap that mechanic thing is working for me still.

I've not touched the game for a few days now. Need a break. Just feel too unfair in terms of the gold distribution.

16. faykau

faykau Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2013
    hum..you still can. but not as effective as in the pre 3.2 version.now it cost 2 golds to run those high fame/rs payout races if you want to double both fame and rs along with the 100% daily bonus, compared to back then you can keep doing it all day while keeping both agent and manager.

interestingly i have plenty of gold for the few expensive gold cars(sadly not enough for all the gold cars, let alone upgrading them to a respectable pr) i haven't got but my interest in this game has diminished big time since they somehow 'fixed' that glitch of agent and manager exploitation. the grinding for gold was already tedious with the glitch and now it is just gonna take even longer to get more gold, and i refuse to pay a dime still to fulfill their greed. and now they took away the free ad feature, making it even harder to earn enough gold in a shorter period of time.

i was also disappointed with the f1 series of how funky the handling is, and how ultimately boring it is to race against the same car i drive. considers how much the f14t costs and how much the upgrade it is to get to the last race for fame framing...it is not so rewarding at the end.

i went ahead and got myself a new computer, an xbox one and a a raceseat with the force-feed wheel for ac and forza 5, and hopefully the project cars soon. of course the cost is far more than getting a nice phone to play rr3 but the experience is a few notches above if not more. i still play rr3 once in a while but i no longer care about keeping my 100% daily bonus religiously nor i would make racing the 10 lapper a daily routine like i used to for a few months.

17. faykau

faykau Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2013
    your gf probably was 'watching' free ad a lot for the golds, if not the other more complicated exploitation of the glitches that could earn you a lot of golds in no times, especially when you are using apple product. anyway i had my days of clicking those free ad to earn myself 1000+ gold in less than 2 days. they just don't offer that anymore.

18. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    You are right. I've always liked Gran Turismo series on the PS. RR3 is an arcade game to pass time in between.

19. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Anyone completed the Aston Challenge yet?

20. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Nurburgring update and teams! Maybe we should start one but I'm really too busy to play it. Left it alone for a month or so

21. jlm348

jlm348 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Scottsdale + LA
    Full Name:
    Jean-Louis
    I would be up for joining the ferrarichat team.
    Please let me know if you create a team.

22. Gmaccormack

Gmaccormack Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2010
    The never ending double xp cheat is gone so it the no damage cheat. Not going to play this game anymore it was already tediously slow due to the slow gold accumulation now it's just impossible to beat with out buying gold. But I won't spend a cent. The game just isn't good enough to warrent the $$. Way to f up a good iPad game ea.

23. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I've taken a break too, and i don't miss it one bit. The longer the progress, the more i realize it's impossible to finish the game without buying golds, and i'm not going to do that at all.

24. Gmaccormack

Gmaccormack Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2010
    You could easily buy a play station 4 or xboxone and a few games for less $$ then it would cost to buy gold needed to unlock the cars in rr3.

25. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    That's right. I'm still saving for a PS. Buying is one thing. Having the time to play is another.. :)