RB upset with MS after Monaco ... | Page 4 | FerrariChat

RB upset with MS after Monaco ...

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by PSk, May 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fluque

fluque Formula 3

Jul 30, 2004
    Above 2240m
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    lets hope RB really does as he says... it's about time

2. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    Oh...that's just adding to the F1 drama, while "Days of Our Lives" continues. Everyone knows he will move over at the request of team so who is he kidding.

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    :)

spot on

4. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

It's finally on...............:D

5. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    As I said before, this is what happens when there is no real racing on the tracka dn lack of understanding of the rules in f1 because rules are changed everyday. The media and Ferrari critics want something to talk about.

Michael, Rubens and Jean Todt have all come out and said it is done! Rubens recently celebrated his birthday with the team and everything is normal. But people still coninue to talk trash. The drama show is over. Michael and Rubens have both said it is time to get back to racing. Enough is enough!

6. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    That's not all he said...

Gazzetta dello Sport is speculating that "Barrichello would be leaving Ferrari at the end of this season, despite a contract until the end of 2006".
    The news article makes interesting reading in which RB is reported to have told the Italian newspaper "I said what I think to Jean Todt as well, very clearly. I didn't and I don't want to be a moaner, but many times, when we got one-twos, it was said that I gave a big contribution to get precious points for the team, and now I repeat that in this team I demonstrated my worth with nine victories.

If he leaves.. I see Massa driving for Scuderia Ferrari.

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    That'd be fun to watch!

Not necessarily the best move by the Scuderia, but certainly an entertaining one.

8. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    I doubt it would be Massa. I think Jarno Trulli would have a shot though. Say what you will about his concentration in a race but he is blindingly quick.

9. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Massa is one my least favorite drivers, when he first started he was kind of impressive, but he talks a lot of nonsense. I loved the fact that DC grabbed him by the throat after getting the bird from Massa.

10. Dino 208gt4

Dino 208gt4 F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    On RTL germany they are talking about Heidfeld is a candidate for Ferrari.

11. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    I am very impressed with Heidfeld this season, when he was at Sauber there wasn't much between him and KR. Again he is doing a fine jobs at Williams and has been pretty much the equal of Webber in the races. The guy is a quiet guy who doesn't toot his own horn, if BMW are smart they will make sure he doesn't go anywhere. If I were Frank Williams and Patrick Head I sure wouldn't get rid of Nick for Jenson Button.

12. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Actually one scenario I could imagine is, that Button replaces Nick at Williams and BMW buys up Sauber and plants Nick in there to replace Villeneuve.

I'd love to see Nick in a Ferrari just as I'd love to see Massa in a Ferrari. I doubt either will happen.

13. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    I am not so sure that Ferrari are interested in Massa or Nick.

14. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    #89 tifosi12, May 28, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  15. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Well they tried him out but I don't think anyone was real impressed to make any changes. The hope was that Massa would develop further. His development has stagnated.

He would make a decent short term number 2 to Kimi or Alonso. That is, th time it takes to get both Kimi and Alonso driving for Ferrari.

16. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Agreed.

As I said, probably not the wisest choice, but a lot of fun to watch.
    :)

17. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Massa's contract ends this year + he tested for Ferrari in the past + Massa's manager is Nicholas Todt (Jean Todt's son)

I wouldn't mind seing Heidfeld but I I think Ferrari are not interested. He has a lot of talent but I see him staying at Williams or going to Sauber if BMW buys the team.

Future Ferrari drivers?
    Massa (he's waiting for MS or RB to leave so he can get in)

Raikkonen (staying at McLaren I guess)
    Alonso (staying at Renault I guess)

Rossi (Should be racing in Moto GP next year, but he still didn't sign a contract if I'm right)

Trulli (if Toyota are going in the right direction in performance maybe he will think twice before making the change)

Fisichella (Would go to Ferrari no matter what but it looks like Ferrari are not interested in him)