Ralf Scumacher/Ingrate | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ralf Scumacher/Ingrate

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by sindo308qv, Jul 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I don't profess to know what MS thinks but seeing his brother in the mirror at a point in the season when he needed to win the race is a great reason to pull over :)

2. bretm

bretm F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2001
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Bret
    ^I gotta admit I held my breath, waiting for a collision when I saw him coming up on Massa. A lot of flak on the track from the soft compounds, coupled with Ralfie's brilliance...

3. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    YES...

Ralf is still in F1 and will be back in F1 next year... Montoya is making a career advancement to NASCRAP!

Real racers stay in F1 and succeed!

4. f1flagger

f1flagger Karting

Oct 21, 2005
    Summerville, SC
    Ralf's moments of brilliance (?) are far outweighed by his hours of blocking and punting. If Ralf's brother were Wayne Gretzky I'm sure Ralf would've become a fine second rate hockey player.

5. bretm

bretm F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2001
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Bret
    A good analogy in real life... Wayne Gretzky's younger brother is a "fine second rate hockey player." He's a scoring leader in the UHL (minor league hockey) pretty much every year. He played part of a season for the Tampa Bay Lighting as well like five years ago.

Wayne Gretzky is to Brent Gretzky as;
    Michael Schumacher is to Ralf Schumacher.

That's the racing & tracking SAT lesson for the day.

6. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

Lay off the crack impy, Ralf is a wanker and always will be.

7. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    As I said before...

Ralf is still in F1 and will be back in F1 next year... Montoya is making a career advancement to NASCRAP!

Real racers stay in F1 and succeed!

The only person on crack is going to be from Columbia eating his burgers and drinking his Pepsi while driving around a big iron boat in circles!

8. Frank the Scottish Bastar

Jul 14, 2006
    Maryland
    This sounds like a 12 year old kid. Let's all do ourselves a favor and put Imperial83 on Ignore

9. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Eh, you'll begin to see that he's kind of like the crazy man who lives down the street. You think you'd be better off without him, but when he's away you begin to miss his silly rantings.

10. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    he's just Ferrari mad :D

I like him BUT don't agree with anything he says bar Ferrari 1-2

Imperial, you're still crazy years down the track :D

11. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Hey Frank... glad it took you so long to find the ignore button...

You don't like it... leave it...

Ferrari 1 - 2... nothing else and no one else matters.

12. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)

13. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

When did Ralf ever suceed?. He one good year and that's about it. He got blown off the road by Montoya at Williams and is getting dusted by Trulli this year and last. He's been living off the family name for years now.

14. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

Who missed him? lol

15. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    As I have said before...

Ralf is still in F1 and will be back in F1 next year... Montoya is making a career advancement to NASCRAP! Real racers stay in F1 and succeed!

If your hero Montoya was so good, then tell us why is he going to drive in circles in a big iron boat next year?

Do not use the excuse of living off the family name because it is hollow. One of my friend's last name in Kennedy. He has not yet been elected President.

16. Anthony_Ferrari

Anthony_Ferrari Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    Ralf has never been any good. I don't think his failure to be an inspiring driver is anything to do with his surname, however I doubt if any other 3rd rate driver would be able to earn what Ralf earns unless they were called Schumacher. He really is having a laugh at Toyota's (huge) expense.

I'm not sure why Montoya is being mentioned in this thread?

17. Frank the Scottish Bastar

Jul 14, 2006
    Maryland
    Other than Michael Schumacher, name one Formula 1 driver who earns more than either Dale Earnhardt, Jr. or Jeff Gordon.

I think Dale Sr. outearns everyone else in F1 and he is dead....

18. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    So you judge racing and the level of racing success by the number of dollars earned?

USING YOUR ANALOGY...

WWE/ WWF fake entertainment wrestlers earn more that real olympic wrestlers. But I guess real wrestlers are not as good as the WWF. The fake wrestlers would be able to clean the mat if they faced a real wrestler?!

The NBA superstars who earn much more than Argentinian and Italian basketball players were only able to win Bronze in 2004. But according to you success is money... so The Argentinian Gold medal os not worth anything.

If that is the case, you should really stick to NASCRAP! F1 has plenty of real fans.

19. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    I thought I already was on your ignore list?!

You really need to learn to stick to the topic. The discussion here is about Ralf and his F1 career.

In my opinion he has done very well and much better than Montoya who is heading to NASCRAP!

20. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

You never did say when Ralf was a suceeded. That's because he never has. Proof is in the pudding.

21. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

Lol someone mentioned how Monty smacked Ralf around when they were teammates at Williams.

22. Frank the Scottish Bastar

Jul 14, 2006
    Maryland

Hmmmm....fewer wins, fewer poles, fewer points, and fewer fastest laps, yet more then 40 more career starts.

Yes, with an intellect as challenged as yours, I can see how you would think Ralf is a better driver than JPM...

23. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Ralf will stay in F1 while JPM will move to NASCRAP! That is all that the world sees!

24. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

Ralf will be lucky to be pushing a cart next year. JPM to NASCAR is what he felt like doing. All power to him, i hope he blows them away.

25. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Sure, he felt like doing it... a better way of saying.. he had no choice.

But this thread is not about JPM and his adventure to NASCRAP. It is about Ralf who will be in F1 next year.