Ralf Scumacher/Ingrate | FerrariChat

Ralf Scumacher/Ingrate

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by sindo308qv, Jul 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Read in F1Live.com how in an interview Ralf is quoted as saying his brother Michael was never a role model to him either professionally or personally. What an ingrate. How can you talk about your brother that way. Ralf got into the wrong line of work if he didn't want the inevitable comparisons between himself and his brother. He should suck it up and keep his family business
    private.

2. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    i can believe that. that's why he doesn't win. he should start using him as a role model.

3. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Not surprised, they have had this tiff back and forth for yrs.

It sells papers and keeps them both in the spotlight.

Im sure its all marketing.

4. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Wait 'til he gets caught in the bushes with George Michael.

5. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

Dont you mean a washroom ?

6. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I used to think that when Ralf was alone at his brother's house, he'd dress up in Michael's things and pretend he was the greatest race car driver in the world. Now, I'm convinced that when Ralf is alone at Michael's house, he dresses up in Corinne's things and acts like the little byotch that he really is.

7. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Ah, who cares what Half, err Ralf says anyway. If he drove as well as he whined he'd be a ten time champ.

8. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Remember that he always wanted to have a bigger boat and a bigger plane than Michael. All he has is a bigger mouth!

9. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    And smaller balls.

10. bretm

bretm F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2001
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Bret
    And a bigger hole in his rear if you believe the rumors.

OH, SNAP.

11. maxorido

maxorido Formula 3

Jul 6, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jim
    hahaha, are there seriously rumors like this going around? or just angry fans making this up?

12. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    ANY race car driver should have Michael his/her role model...Maybe the greatest driver in my life time!

13. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

More like the one on the receiving end of lifetimes full of luck.

Yeah, yeah, don't tell me it's hard work, blah, blah, blah. I know it's hard work to do what he's done. No doubt he's one of the hardest working drivers ever, but he's had little competition throughout this career, while frequently taking advantage of the best personnel and technology to support his championships.

Any driver in his right mind would love to be in that position at any point in his career.

Ralf, on the other hand...well, I hear George Michael is on the prowl again.

14. maxorido

maxorido Formula 3

Jul 6, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jim
    that's not really michael's fault though, any other driver would do the same thing. we can say though, that he is extremly talented and is comparable to all the other greats, senna even commended him back in 93 or 94.

15. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    #15 BMW.SauberF1Team, Jul 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Is Ralf really a Pud Pounder? All these comments of his Ass and George Michael, have me wondering, why he would do such a thing having a wife that looks like Cora.

17. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

*cough* pillow biter *cough*

18. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Please remind me.......

Who is this 'Ralf' guy, where did he come from, and would he have EVER gotten a ride if his last name was Weenerschnitzel ?

It's OK not to use your brother as a role model, and with Ralfie - IT SHOWS.

19. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    What a bonehead move in Q2 on DeLaRosa. He doesn't learn.

20. TurboFreak650

TurboFreak650 Formula 3

Jul 10, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Could you imagine what Christmas dinner would have to be like (assuming they even have one as a family still)? The older Schumachers would come hug Michael most years and say "Another brilliant season Michael, you're not giving the others a chance". Then a pat on the back to Ralfie "Keep at it Ralfie boy, one day maybe you can be like your brother".

Jealousy is the pits eh Ralf?

21. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    i really doubt ralf could have said that. even if he did say that, it would be pretty silly, isn't it? i mean, what did ralf achieved compared to MS? and yet, MS is no role model to him? doesn't make sense to me...

22. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Ralf is a lame ass who should not be in F1 compared to Montoya. Wow I am sounding like that Shmuck Impy here with his drivel about Sato and JPM.

23. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Ralf is a fine racer who deserves a much better car than toyota can ever make.

The best part is that Ralf has oulasted Montoya in F1... everyone who compared Ralf to Montoya said that Montoya was a better racer... well the better racer is "taking a step forward" to NASCRAP!

This feud is all pure media hype. Ralf and Michael do have rivalry like all siblings do, but the media loves to create mountains out of ant hills.

The best part is that Ralf and Michael are getting more attention than Alonso. The media have realized that the current farce world champion is yesterday's story and its time to concentrate on real racers like Michael and Ralf.

24. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I must be missing something. Where are the statistics to back up calling Ralf a real racer? I've seen him nearly take his brother out countless times, he DNFs in the worst way - usually taking out another driver. I won't even waste my time searching for the number of GP wins Ralf has; please help me understand how he can be mentioned in the same sentence as Michael Schumacher as a "real racer".

25. bretm

bretm F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2001
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Bret
    [sarcasm] Well, obviously he proved it this weekend when he managed to unlap himself from the Ferraris, who were running 1.19s to save their engines. [/sarcasm]

Sigh...