Qualifying Monaco ***SPOILER*** | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Qualifying Monaco ***SPOILER***

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by kraftwerk, May 24, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Sutil was very impressive yesterday and deserved a better outcome, no question. Having said that, he was no revelation at any previous race. So I don't think we saw the next Senna or Belloff in the Monaco rain in the making. Rather a new version of Panis. :)

Couldn't agree more, but tell that to the camera/director of the TV coverage. Also because of that I made my comment "Superb race by Vettel".

Or to put it differently: The best two Ferrari drivers sat in a Force India and a STR yesterday. :)

2. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    #127 DGS, May 26, 2008
    Last edited: May 26, 2008
    The camera work wasn't all that bad yesterday. You didn't see much of Hamilton, nor of Phil or Kubica, once the fuel load settled that one.

Of course, Fox/Speed TV messed up the coverage by putting commercials in the wrong place.

But it wasn't like the days when the cameras would spend two hours watching Schumi drive around by himself. ;)

It's tough to operate a camera *and* keep track of the race at the same time. The camera crews need someone following the race to tell them where the hot battles are.

3. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Many have overlooked what a great race Alonso had seeing he may come to Ferrari in 2010. :)

4. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Great entertainment value, he impressed me to be honest, just going for it and hoping for the best..

5. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    Jesus H. Christ...I take the wife away for a long weekend and look what happens :D Yes, I'm just fine, we went away for a 4 day weekend sans cable TV so I am just catching up on the news now.

Excellent job by both Ferrari drivers with qualifying. I have not yet read the race report.

Ron, I will PM you my new phone number, we moved last October.

6. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Welcome back mate ...:D