***Qualifying Istanbul-Turkey SPOILER*** | Page 4 | FerrariChat

***Qualifying Istanbul-Turkey SPOILER***

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by kraftwerk, May 10, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    I know strange thing when you make a mistake sometimes you don't end up with a fast time. He just had that little slide in the last corner that cost him.

2. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    Late in Fri2, I watched Hami lay down what I'd have to call a 105% lap. He beat Kimi in sector 1. And was slower in sectors 2 and 3. The Mac just didn't have it.

I think Kimi has his setup, he just couldn't get the one quick lap on demand in Q3. But I suspect he has the pace for the main event.

In 2006, they were in different cars.

But, by my count, they were dead even: three poles each, Kimi ahead 9 times, Massa ahead 9.
    (That's including crashes and a whole lot of penalties. For example, Phil out-qualified Schumi five times .... counting Monaco, where Phil crashed out of Q1, but Schumi was witch-hunted for parking in Rascasse.)

In 2007, Phil had 6 poles to Kimi's 3. Phil qualified ahead of Kimi 8 to 6, not counting crashes and forgotten fuel. Counting everything, Phil outqualified Kimi 9 to 8. (Phil had a engine change and a pit bobble, and Kimi ... parked in Rascasse ;).)

I wonder if they'll have the "Ferrari Parking Only" signs up at Monaco this year. :D

3. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    I don't there is any way that Manchester United could possibly draw/lose that game tomorrow, its a guaranteed win.

I'm definitely anticipating the 21st, that should be quite a game.

4. maxorido

maxorido Formula 3

Jul 6, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Heh, let's at least wait until the kid is in F3 before we make a final judgment.

5. Mr Payne

Mr Payne F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Bakersfield, CA
    Full Name:
    Payne
    Max, looks like you are one race closer to 10K? Hehe.

Webber once again showing he is the best of the rest. I wonder which of the major teams is going to attempt to pick him up.

6. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    yea, they warmed up with a 4-1 win over West Ham last weekend, plus they had a good week off, and Rooney's back. after F1, it's football for me on tv :D

7. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    :D :D

8. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN