Purchase experience with Ferrari of Newport Beach (split from Ferrari of San Antonio thread) . | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Purchase experience with Ferrari of Newport Beach (split from Ferrari of San Antonio thread) .

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Ray Smith, Sep 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mickyd329

Mickyd329 Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2019
    Orange County Socal
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yup. Too funny. I was at Ferrari South Bay and they told said the gentlemen that bought your car will be servicing with them. I went to PFS to get my new Pista wrapped and they told me you were bringing in the car to get some work done. What a small world!

2. jmX

jmX Rookie

Jul 8, 2020
    Southern California
    Yeah it's at PFS now getting the door re-wrapped - looks like maybe you'd rubbed it on a wall getting in-out each day? No biggie. They are touching the paint up before the re-wrap.

Do you still have the novitec spacers for the car? I googled pista spacers and guess what came up? A thread with my(your) car talking about the spacers! Small world indeed.

Any pics of the new Pista you got? I've got an F8 Spider on order too from newport beach. Just changed it to a 'classy' spec (tdf blue w/beige interior) now that I've got the pista serving as the racy car.

3. Mickyd329

Mickyd329 Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2019
    Orange County Socal
    Full Name:
    Mike

I rubbed the drivers side door against my garage wall a couple of times. Sorry. Lol.

The spacers are on my new Pista now.

Here is a picture of what I got now.

I'm about to put in an order for a Roma at South Bay. Just can't decide on color. My heart says Rosso Corsa, but the brain says I need to diversify the color.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. airspyder

airspyder Rookie

Sep 27, 2010
    Chicago, sometimes
    Zack is a troll. A clever one. Never owned an exotic car.