Pueblo Trip with 2 F40's | FerrariChat

Pueblo Trip with 2 F40's

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by sparky360, May 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sparky360

sparky360 Rookie

May 16, 2004
    This post is for Roland Linder. Today we did a 400 mile trip to the Pueblo track with 2 F40s. Here's some pics.

2. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello Sparky,
    Thanks for posting the pics. I don't how your butt is, but mine is very sore !!!
    400 miles were a fun trip and for me seeing an other F40 driving along was just beautifull. The video on the road turned out great. Doing the pace car duties were just a blast with the F40 leading the pack...What a trip, thanks for all your help. Now clean up for the photo shout for Throttle mag.
    Roland
    F40LM

3. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Can you guys post any video? Looks like a great time.
    I won't be bringing my F40 on the Players run after all. It will be in the shop. I still plan on going though.

Rick

4. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    I'll ask Sparky if this is possible. I'm totally out of the PC world etc...so I need help from my friends to post pics etc..
    I'm learning but it's long process for me. After all, I"m the guy in front of the camera and not behind !!!
    Take care
    Roland
    F40LM

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    There's a track in Pueblo? Where? I grew up there and don't recall there being a track of any kind. However, I left there in 1983 so things have probably changed.

That parking lot picture looks like the Target parking lot by the mall! I'll be in Pueblo June 4 for the first time in a few years, I'm kind of excited to be going home. If either of you would like to drive your F40's back down there that weekend, I'll buy lunch! :D

6. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    The track is on Hwy 50 3 miles West of town in the motorsport park.
    No go on June 4th but I'll be there again (and John'd F40)on July 3rd.for a private session with Porsche, Indy cars etc..
    We like Pueblo for our fast cars,because it's the only track in Colorado where we can hit serious speed.
    Come and see us in July, remember that we will have an open event at PPIR on August 28/29
    Roland
    F40LM

7. Ferrari_Worshipper

Apr 13, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Hey Roland, when will you be leaving for the Players Run?

8. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hi, we are leaving early June to be in New York the 4th. The departure is the 5th from a aircraft carrier !!! Thgis will be cool.
    Many Colorado drivers are joining in Denver for the Aspen leg thru Rocky Mountain Park. That will be on the 9th of June. Any taker???
    Roland
    F40LM