Public service announcment, getting hard copies of Pauls 308 wiring diagrams | FerrariChat

Public service announcment, getting hard copies of Pauls 308 wiring diagrams

Discussion in '308/328' started by AZDoug, May 9, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AZDoug

AZDoug Formula 3

Jun 17, 2009
    Along the Verde , AZ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    If you have Pauls 308 wiring diagram file and are COSTCO member, you can get two full size 24"x36" printed posters on glossy poster stock for less than $25 delivered to your door in the US.

For those that don't have a good print shop near by, like me. Local guy could only do black and white in that size and not on heavy stock. I can get one of them laminated there, though.

locate COSTCO business printing services online, and e-mail them the file after signing in with your member number.

Doug

jsumnertx likes this.
  2. jsumnertx

jsumnertx Karting

Dec 9, 2004
    Austin
    How did you email them? I see a phone #. When uploading the document using their editor, it extends the image into the border area and cuts off the image. Zoom and Pan function won't shrink it any further.

3. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I did had a couple of 24 x 36 Hi Res done from Costco, couple of years ago, here’s one of them the other one I will have it laminated.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. AZDoug

AZDoug Formula 3

Jun 17, 2009
    Along the Verde , AZ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    E-mail is an incorrect term I used, you upload the image thru their website.

You may need to modify the image in an image editing program like Paint Shop pro, or similar, just shrink it a bit so it fits their boundary.

Doug

jsumnertx likes this.
  5. rmgaiss

rmgaiss Rookie

Feb 15, 2005
    Lake City, FL
    At the risk of asking a stupid question, how can I get a copy of this file?

6. jsumnertx

jsumnertx Karting

Dec 9, 2004
    Austin
    You can purchase access at his site. http://www.ferrari308gtbi.com/

very handy to have wiring diagrams that use the real color rather than constantly having to look them up

7. Milkshaker0007

Milkshaker0007 Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2012
    Midlands,uk
    Full Name:
    Paul
    do we have one by any chance for the 328 euro?