Protos Contest, Win a 250hp proto race | FerrariChat

Protos Contest, Win a 250hp proto race

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by stradale75, Jun 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stradale75

stradale75 Rookie

Apr 21, 2010
    Paris
    Hello everyone, first of all I come on the forum to thank you, because I created Pole Passion 11 years ago now with very little means and I posted regular messages on the forums, that's me allowed me to know and develop myself.
    We are now recognized players in the field of trackdays and testdays and it's a little bit among others, thanks to the different forums and fans who have accepted that I communicate on my outputs.
    On the occasion of the launch of our new site, we will try something a little crazy:
    driving a driver in endurance driving a prototype of 250 hp that will be a beginner (we have to train before the race in Le Mans end of November).
    We have organized a contest with a simple draw, with no chrono to indicate who will perform this race.
    Before someone asks for it there will be a limited registration fee (30 euros) that will not cover, for sure, half of the running costs of this operation (because there will be more than the participation in the race, two days of testing outside the race meeting, or more if necessary, to train the pilot who may not be one at the beginning of the adventure ..)
    To participate simply go to the website, in the "contest" tab: https://www.polepassion.net (pole passion trackdays)
    Good luck to all and thank you again
    (sorry for my english which is not very good ..)