Product Photography-Need a clean looking garage/den/mancave | FerrariChat

Product Photography-Need a clean looking garage/den/mancave

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by kdumph, Oct 3, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kdumph

kdumph Karting

Sep 9, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kit
    Hey guys I'm getting closer to the official launch for my engraved wall art https://engraved-blueprint-art.myshopify.com. I need some good shots of the artwork in actual settings and my garage is pretty horrid looking. Would anyone be willing to share their garage/office/den whatever for a hour or two. For compensation I'd like to offer a couple pcs of the artwork.

Thinking for the garage if I could get your car in the shot along with the art on the wall it would look great. Also up for any other ideas you guys might have.

2. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    My Garage is kind of rustic :) But would gladly help if you want, just pm me if interested.

3. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    I'm interested. I have a fairly clean garage. If you'd like a pic, I'd gladly share.

4. kdumph

kdumph Karting

Sep 9, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kit
    Messages sent, I wouldn't mind doing more then one garage as well!

5. MichaelB145

MichaelB145 Karting

Apr 22, 2010
    at the Man Cave
    Full Name:
    Michael Bergren
    One of garage condo owners at Man Cave Centennial has the perfect garage for something like this and he is very cool. Feel free to call me to set up a time to come check it out.

Man Cave Mike
    303-929-1998

6. GRZEPAPA

GRZEPAPA Formula Junior

May 11, 2007
    I have a car cathedral but it's in Toronto Ontario. They have done photo shoots and videos in my garage with the existing lighting only.

7. Joshman0531

Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    So guys, I don't know if you've seen Kit's work but it's pretty impressive. He just came to my house to take pics of the 355 with the engraving and it looks great. So if you're interested in something to accompany your car which isn't a shirt, shoes, flag etc that your relatives may buy like mine do, check him out.

I am bringing my engraving to Maranello Motorworks on Saturday, so if you're interested you can see mine there.

8. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    I'm currently building a new house with a nice garage, will be done next April.
    I'll contact you when it's done. I take professional photos too, cars and real estate :)

9. Joshman0531

Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    RR you need a print for the F430! Kit will be at MM on Sat. :)

10. kdumph

kdumph Karting

Sep 9, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kit
    Looking forward to meeting you guys, might need a professional photographer after my poor performance at Josh's. I'm going to have a wood sample and acrylic pcs on top of the anodized aluminum one that Josh is bringing for you guys to see. Thank you again!