Prices of vintage Ferraris. TIA | FerrariChat

Prices of vintage Ferraris. TIA

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by Tifoso1, Sep 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Is there a place or general website for interested buyers to check on the prices of different vintage Ferraris? Specifically the Daytonas, both the coupes and the spyders.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Cavallino and FML are the best places, both require a subscription. Also, I think it is CPI Value Guide that has prices online, but not as accurate. I find FML and Cavallino are sometimes 6 months behind the market, most accurate is checking the recent auctions or private sales. Takes a bunch of research.

Through my own recent observations I would put the sell on Daytonas at $160k for a typical car.

3. jaturon

jaturon Formula 3

Oct 25, 2004
    Bangkok Thailand
    Full Name:
    Zane
    I totally agree, Cavallino has prices for all models Ferrari ever made but a bit outdated. If you really want to be up to date about them prices then various monthly magazines that have these models for sale or auctioned will be your source, I guess.

4. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Sports Car Market is also worth looking at. If you get an online subscription, you can search their database and see the prices of all Daytonas sold at auction since at least the early 90s.