Pretty girls with Ferraris | Page 203 | FerrariChat

Pretty girls with Ferraris

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by TheMayor, Feb 24, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano

Is 40 old now? Oh boy I’m really old. Anyway.....here’s one from the archives:)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Einsteiger

Einsteiger Karting

Oct 9, 2014
    Overland Park, KS US
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Classic shot. Love the red lipstick - which likely matches the car. ;)

Shamile likes this.
  3. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Like mileage, age is just a number, it all depends on how you take care of yourself

4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Absolutely, my ex is now 42, and yet she has the body she had when she was 18. Goes to the gym every day, drinks only water unless it’s special occasion, watches her food intake and balances it. She honestly looks no older. My wife is similar, but not so extreme yet as she is only in her 20’s now. That though may be because I badger her that it she gets fat or ugly, I may trade her in for her younger sister! Hehehehe

97diablo and Shamile like this.
  5. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I certainly hope she has the same body, otherwise you were married to some weird zombie bodysnatcher.

I’m 55 - I’ve still got the same body I was born in and I hope to reside in this body for decades to come

6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    First picture from 2003. Second was from 2013/14, not sure which exactly..... it a lot in it!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. DreamCarrera

DreamCarrera Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2006
    S.E. PA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Don't get mad at me...take it up with Father Time.

I agree, 40 is not old. However, I've personally never met a 40 year old with a body like that...and I've looked. HAHA

Graz and daytona355 like this.
  8. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    #5059 eyeman1234, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    colombo2cam, A348W and daytona355 like this.
  9. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
  10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Sorry buddy, I was not on the ball when I posted, I had a sense of humour bypass at the time! Hehehehe

4_Eff_Sake likes this.
  11. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Love the nurse's uniform.

daytona355 likes this.
  12. wda24729

wda24729 Formula 3

Sep 22, 2014
    Devon, UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    daytona355 likes this.
  13. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Oh yes, whenever she was ready for fun, I’d hear the clip clip of high heels on the stairs, and be greeted with either slutty schoolgirl, naughty nurse, flirty french maid or similar, blew my mind (among other things). Fantastic legs and knew to always keep her heels on

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

chrixxx, wda24729 and Shamile like this.
  14. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
  15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

I’ve got a lot of those photos, and also quite a few of other friends of mine that happened to enjoy posing! It’s a nice outfit! Hahaha

16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    The legs on the lady steward....OMG, I’d have to knock a bollard over to see her bend and pick it up, repeatedly!

17. wda24729

wda24729 Formula 3

Sep 22, 2014
    Devon, UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Don't be afraid to share! :)

daytona355 likes this.
  18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I would if I could justify it with as a minimum a ferrari badge in the background!

19. wda24729

wda24729 Formula 3

Sep 22, 2014
    Devon, UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Oh yes, I was forgetting that minor detail! Over to the Backroom Lounge then! :)

willrace likes this.
  20. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    That’s subscribed now isn’t it? I cancelled my subscription a while ago, and decided against a commercial sponsorship, when it became apparent a particular moderator is hell bent on permanent-banning me, seemed like a pointless waste of my money to give support to the site just in case I get only a few days use of it

It’s a shame, some of the pics are very very good!!!! I’m not a clever man, not exceptional at anything, but I have a knack to getting girls to remove their clothes and allow me to run the camera at the same time! Makes for a fun afternoon!

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

21. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Thats a God given talent that many of wish we had!

daytona355 likes this.
  22. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    >> I’m not a clever man, not exceptional at anything, but I have a knack to getting girls to remove their clothes and allow me to run the camera at the same time!
    >> Thats a God given talent that many of wish we had!

Back around 2000, I set aside my software engineering career (after making a bundle on Y2K) to pursue a dream of being a professional photographer. I was quite successful at it but eventually, the pull of easy money led me back to software.

In my short life as a professional photographer, I discovered the secret to getting beautiful women to do whatever I want was simple. Aim a physically large camera and tell them they are beautiful. It was sinfully easy. The thing I discovered was that most beautiful women who seek the camera are shallow and easy to manipulate. Just casually say "Lose the top" and progress from there. Sinfully easy.

23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Agreed. It was amazing that some of the sexiest girls would sit at my desk, offer their ID to prove age (essential!) and then tell me how they will do ANYTHING to get famous. I always thought it was a cliche, but I had to warn these silly girls that some people would take that to the extreme, and to be more damned careful. My girls always knew where I had put pressure pads and alarm buttons in the studio, and if they pressed it, the first the photographer knew after trying it on with her was myself or timebomb waltzing thru the door and inviting him to pick a window thru which they would like to be ejected head first!!!!!!’

furoni and EastMemphis like this.