PPI for 400 Ellensburg Washington | FerrariChat

PPI for 400 Ellensburg Washington

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by f40carlo, Dec 11, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f40carlo

f40carlo Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2005
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    Hi All;

I need a recommendation for someone to do a PPI on a 400 for me, hopefully not too far away. It isd locatred in Ellensburg, Wa. Car claimed to be a California car forever, but still has 'original exhaust'?

2. tarzancoe

tarzancoe Karting

Oct 2, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    JM
    Ellensburg... that is exactly 100 miles from Seattle... 85 miles from Bellevue. I know there are PPI locations there... but Ellensburg.. try local boards?

3. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Yeah, Ellensburg is out in the sticks!

4. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Is it a black interior 5-speed car? If I go look at it, I may want to buy it. <grin>

5. f40carlo

f40carlo Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2005
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    It is an automatic a doctor friend of mine is looking at.

Thank you.

Carl

6. sammyb

sammyb Formula 3

Jun 23, 2006
    Where wife tells me
    Full Name:
    Sam
    You might have some trouble finding anyone to do it right now. As was mentioned, Ellensburg is 100 miles (exactly) from Seattle, and 85ish from Bellevue. The issue is that Ellensburger (as I like to call it) is on the eastern side of the Cascade mountains, and Snoqualmie Pass is getting a few feet of snow dumped on it tonight...as well as high enough winds for most of the Puget Sound area to prompt the newscasters to instruct people to sleep in their basements if any large trees exist to the south of the home.

Ellensburg is basically a small town in the middle of nowhere with two types of people -- those who go to Central Washington U. and those who work on the farms. The whole town smells like cow patties!

There are plenty of places to do a PPI in Bellevue or Issaquah, but those are probably the closest places.