Post a random fact about yourself | Page 20 | FerrariChat

Post a random fact about yourself

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by REMIX, Jun 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    nahhhhh, and you fly some really cool shiit that i pay for with my f--n tax dollars that i break my hard working american ass for and i cant even fly in one of those things, but its ok for you to fly and burn massive amounts of jet fuel that costs me even more f---n money and you blow off 30mm rounds at dummy tanks and launch missles at god knows what [ shadows ]. thats the other reason i like ya . xoxoxoxoxo xoxoxox xoxox xo xox x o x o XOXO

2. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    are you feeling ok?

3. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Damn straight!!!!

4. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    sorry, i kinda lossed it for a sec, for a minute their i thought iwas talking to a hottttt chick with , well you know the rest .....

5. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    John's easily side-tracked.....;)

D

6. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    I knew for sure then that I'd done the right thing getting the car and that we'd be together forever... The finger split right back to the first joint and the nail still (3yrs later) grows out split so even when I'm away from my car I only have to look at my hand to remember it.

7. 308geo

308geo F1 Rookie

Nov 13, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    George Benton LaFleur
    Church with Jessica Simpson? Nice. Talk about learning to talk to the man upsatirs...."Oh God!...Oh Jesus!...Oh God!...Oh Jesus!" ;-)

Oh yeah, I went to school with Robbie Van Winkle (aka vanilla Ice) back at R.L. Tuner H.S. in Carrollton, TX during the mid-'80's