Possible arthritis? | FerrariChat

Possible arthritis?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by texasmr2, Feb 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Getting slightly over an issue with my right hip but I am still only about 70%. My first flare up was over one year ago but after 3-4 days it subsided, I could barely walk when it was bad. Well over one month ago I had a flare up that has not subside and the past fives days have been pure hell although today I am getting around with less pain. Having too compensate for this hip issue I over stressed my back and now my right side back muscles are a mess and just as painful. Also I think I have a pinched nerve because my right buttock is numb.

How is arthritis diagnosed, is it with an ex-ray? Having to deal with my own health issues on top of my moms and being asked to traverse the staircase every ten minutes is unacceptable. I do not have insurance either and would appreciate any advice/guidance of what options I may have that I am unaware of.

Not looking for a diagnosis just advice from those who have been there or from any MD's who might have some knowledge or experience with this issue.

Thanks,
    Gregg

2. 11506apollo

11506apollo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2008
    Tx Co Ca
    Gregg. Send me a pm with a phone number so I can call you and chat. Thanks

3. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Gregg...My arthritis was diagnosed with an X-ray...T

4. gumbajv

gumbajv Karting

Dec 2, 2010
    I had 5 different blood tests for various types of arthritis.

5. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    As a banned-user, I don't think he will be able to do so. He can still read posts, but can't reply.

Gregg, if you are reading this, I hope you have instituted some major changes in yourself to get your life back on track.

Kevfla