Poseur Run - 2nd October 2005 | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Poseur Run - 2nd October 2005

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by angelis, Sep 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. murph7355

murph7355 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    SE England Yorkie
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Or just get those with 456s, Mondials or the SoB's Shooting Brake 456 to get there early with a bootful of cones :)

2. Dem

Dem Formula 3

Mar 21, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Dem

I've still got a boxed 10" Kenny sub, but it won't fit in the boot of a 355!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

3. Ferrari Mackintosh

Ferrari Mackintosh Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2004
    N/A
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Enthiusiast
    HAZY,
    We were the guys in the 512TR. We couldn't stay long because we had work to go to. However we were looking for a cafe to have a drink in before we left but couldn't find any car park spaces anywhere, we thought you were coming too. Because you said you weren't familiar with the area we were trying to lead you back to the Hyde Park congregation point where the others were waiting to regroup. However we lost you near there and assumed that you had found an earlier turning to get back with the others. Sorry to hear about your breakdown. Mad formula 1 sound your car makes chap. All the people in Kings Road (Chelsea) didn't know what hit em when we drove through. The best one was stopping at the traffic lights outside that open cafe on the right in South Kensington, next to the nightclub where Prince William and Harry frequent. Both our Ferraris revving the ****, people came out thinking what the ****.

4. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    well you would lose him as you have a big 12 in the rear and he only has a small 8 in the rear

5. Ferrari Mackintosh

Ferrari Mackintosh Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2004
    N/A
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Enthiusiast
    I don't know, that 355 looked pretty nippy as *$%^ to me, the way it handled through the traffic.

6. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Ahh yes....but if you notice on the first circuit, it was a 348 that won the race. ie: mine!!!!

Oh....did'nt I mention it was a race? Must have slipped my mind.

:D :D :D

Who was it that raced me at Marble arch in the 355?

7. Dem

Dem Formula 3

Mar 21, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Dem
    Dunno, but I beat you everywhere else!!!

Mind you, you do make it easy by stalling..........................:D:D:D:D:D:

8. Lamb360

Lamb360 Karting

Apr 21, 2005
    London/Herts

Sy it was gee355 (george) at the lights on marble arch with me next to him as we headed back in to the park after the first run............ I could'nt resist the burnout out sideways launch off the lights!!!!

Was wondering who was behind me actually.........must of looked the nuts!!!

Harry

9. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    As long as it was'nt the police....i don't care. :D

George had me initially (traction control), but I did a Schumacher on him and got in the park first.

:D :D :D

10. Lamb360

Lamb360 Karting

Apr 21, 2005
    London/Herts

LOL........i did check to make sure it was an f-car behind (well it was red anyway!) but didnt see who it was!

I left you guys to it.......i was too busy shortening the life of my clutch and tyres!!

11. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Dan, thank your dad for keeping me in his mirrors!!! The TR sounded just awesome, I had a great laugh following you round, but I was totally totally lost. The 355 conked out right by the first gate of Hyde Park....bloody typical innit. still, couldve been worse I s'pose, thanks again for leading me round. P.s. can't believe the way your dad threaded that huge TR through the London traffic. Total respect to him! :D:D:D

12. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    For those that attended this event and those that woudl like to, we are doing it again very soon.

I will create a new post for it.