Poser's run- | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Poser's run-

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tonyh, Oct 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dem

Dem Formula 3

Mar 21, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Dem
    To all that enjoyed today (including the crowds!),

Glad you had a great time. I still can't get over the number of people that turned up! Without you, it would have been nothing, so pat on the back to everyone for being top quality enthusiasts!!! Before I start resizing and uploading some pics, a few classic quotes from the day;

1) A passer by: "Jesus must love you!!!!"

2) A passenger in a Merc "I'll swap you this pack of Indian biscuits for your car!"

3) Rob, my onboard camera man as we went through the Piccadilly underpass "Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssuuuuuuuuuusss!"

4) Hayley when she was in the passenger seat: "Will you stop it!!!" (and I wasn't even touching her at the time!!!!)

5) Guy driving along with the big dog posing in the passenger seat of his 360 Spider: I said: "Nice gimmick! What's your F-chat name?". He replied "Eh? What's F-chat? I'm just taking the dog for a walk - what are all you lot doing here?"

Quality!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS: We may not hear from Sy for a little while as he was met by his new lady friend as we left the Sanderson. Mind you, should be a short night as she was far too good looking for him and will probably be off looking for a slightly more aesthetic partner soon if she's got any sense / glasses.............

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Looks like a great day:) I hate driving in london:( its amasing how you all stayed to gether. Yea looked grand:D

3. Dem

Dem Formula 3

Mar 21, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Dem
    I've also got a couple of small movie clips (.avi format), but they're between 1.7 and 4.5Mb. Anyway of getting them on here? If not, anyone want to host them on a website temporarily if I E-mail them?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

4. wobbler

wobbler Karting

Mar 14, 2005
    Reading
    Full Name:
    Ian

"Make peace not ...any more f.....g noise"

5. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    #30 Fan512bbi, Oct 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    #31 steve f, Oct 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    LOL a good looking pair :D

8. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Marc,
    excellent pics. I won't forget the laps around Parliament Sq for quite sometime :)

9. f328nvl

f328nvl Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2004
    Herts
    Full Name:
    John
    Did anyone else see the preacher on Oxford Sreet preaching about the sins of avarice and greed? He was talking to the backs of about 50-100 people all gawping as 30 Ferraris drowned him out? Made me laugh!

10. spidermanUK

spidermanUK Formula 3

Feb 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Clive
    Nor the diversion you and I took, parked up whilst you tried to program your sat-nav to the Sanderson, 2 foreign blokes wandered up to me and enquired "Porsche or Ferrari?" to which I replied "they are Ferraris" "ah! good" replied our obviously drunk tourist!

You can't educate pork!:D

11. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    hehe !!

12. f328nvl

f328nvl Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2004
    Herts
    Full Name:
    John
    Did anyone else see the preacher on Oxford Sreet preaching about the sins of avarice and greed? He was talking to the backs of about 50-100 people all gawping as 30 Ferraris drowned him out? Made me laugh!

Repost in right thread!

13. ChrisP

ChrisP Karting

Nov 26, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Finish the sentence..'Make peace..............

"bring your ferraris to London and make everyone smile for a while!"

14. spidermanUK

spidermanUK Formula 3

Feb 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Clive
    Did you also pass the "make poverty history in Ethiopia" march in Picadilly on the way home?

I couldn't help giving the Tubi one last twang! Made the coppers smile though!;)

15. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    looks a great day fellas. piccies are excellent.

16. Dem

Dem Formula 3

Mar 21, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Dem

Hayley said he was shouting at us something along the lines of "You are slaves to your cars!!!!!". Guess he must have just had his cambelt service done!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

17. OmegaSteve

OmegaSteve Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2004
    Hertfordshire
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Rob,

I thought you were going or did you and Julian have a skinful last night and you didnt get up in time?

And I thought you were gonna bring your new toy around!

18. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Just remembered....the Ferrari owner who "informed" a tourist, "that's the last 30 lottery winners mate". :D

19. spidermanUK

spidermanUK Formula 3

Feb 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Clive
    Well he was a lovely old boy in a wheelchair who came up to us in the park and asked how many cars were there, did you see his face light up when I told him there were 30 cars....he loved it! The lottery comment....sometimes I can't help myself! If I'd told him I was a self-made man, he would have suggested I'd bought a different kit:D:D:D

20. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas

Yes, it made his day. He arrived looking rather sad/expressionless and left with a huge smile :) It was nice to see.

21. Rene

Rene Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    René
    A great day, well done Sy and Dem.

An elderly couple leaned over the barriers near Piccadilly Circus to ask me what make of cars these were. When I told him, the man hurriedly turned to his wife and said, "Get the camera out, dear!"

Good to meet so many F-chatters after reading their posts for so long.

22. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    Marc

What a great set of pics - really nice, thanx for taking the time to share them with us!
    Keep up the good work :)
    Paul

23. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    bonk :D