Portuguese Members??? | FerrariChat

Portuguese Members???

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by ClassicFerrari, Feb 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Hello people. I am Portuguese living in Toronto Canada and Estoril Portugal. Just wanted to know if there are any members from Portugal since there is alot of Ferrari in Portugal. Just wanted to say hello and can't wait to go home to Estoril in the summer! BRING BACK F1 TO ESTORIL!!!! PLEASE ...NO ONE FORGET ESTORIL!!!!:)

Regards,

Vasco R.

2. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    Hello, welcome,
    We are neighboring, of Spain.
    A companion of the group, Julio, commented that it would like to have a house of summer in Estoril.
    You have seen sometimes in Portugal a Ferrari GTS Turbo? they have said to me that 13 or 14 units were sold there, the only ones that were not sold in Italy.

A greeting

Alfredo

Hola, bienvenido,

Somos vecinos, de España.
    Un compañero del grupo, Julio, comentaba que le gustaría tener una casa de verano en Estoril.
    Has visto alguna vez en Portugal un Ferrari GTS Turbo? me han dicho que se vendieron allí 13 o 14 unidades, las únicas que no se vendieron en Italia.

Un saludo

Alfredo.

3. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Welcome classicferrari,

I am no Portuguese, but I go to Lisbon for work at least once a month.

I am that one that Alfredo mentions, I thought about getting a summer house in the Portugal coast, Estoril or down to the south, but that is way far in the future. For know I enjoy my monthly visists to Lisbon.

- Julio.

4. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Thank you for the respones! The only Ferrari's I have seen over the past years are F-50, 348 355 456 and a lot of 360's of course!

Buying a summer home in Estoril coast is a great investment for sure. We have a couple and will be buying more in the future. It's a wonderful area that is going through a rejuvenation process to bring back the spark it had years ago. There is a lot of construction in that area so you wont have a problem finding something desirable. The Estoril coast is a place everyone should visit. Thank you for your attention! Viva Portugal! Viva Espanha!

Vasco.R

5. DrSmart

DrSmart Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
    Hi Classicferrari. I'm from Portugal,near Lisbon. A big Ferrari fan from Portugal!
    I don't now nothing about Ferrari GTS Turbo.. i seen some Ferrari's but i don't now about it...so i don't now if that is true..

6. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

It could be true. There are also alot of Ferrari in the north, Porto to be exact. All the rich industrialists own many up there. I live in Carcavelos, are you close? You said you are close to lisboa too?

Vasco.R

7. prova

prova Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Gonzo
    Hi all,

I'm portuguese too but I'm living in Switzerland.... since near my birthday. And Ferrari Fan for years.

I allways wanted to go to a Ferrari event in Portugal but never found a event calendar on the web!

Gonçalo
    www.Cavallino.CC

8. DrSmart

DrSmart Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
    Yes, i'm near Lisbon, more exactly Santarém. I have a business there.In the north, there are some Feraris, because it's where are a lot of companies. But, in my zone, a have seen 360 Modennas,348,355,456,F50 and Testarossa. I don't have one,but love Ferraris. I have a lot of diecast Ferraris. Do you have a Ferrari?which one?

9. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

I do not have a ferrari but I am in the business. I work with various exotics everyday here in Toronto, Canada. I too have lots of diecasts and will have a Ferrari one day. (Se o Deaus quizer!)

I know Santarem, that's beautiful! What kind of business you in?

Viva Portugal!

Vasco.R

10. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Hi i am from the UK but spend about one week every month in Villa mora on the Agrarve. My boss has just compleated the largest Villa there. We have a pair of 360s there that we use.You find us at Wild And Co, on the weekend waching the babes dancing on the bars. Pretty cool.

11. DrSmart

DrSmart Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
    I have a business that buy and sell houses and land properties. I have about 50 diecast Ferraris. I love my job and work to have a Ferrari soon! Cumprimentos para ti, Vasco, desde Portugal! I hope you understand that in Portuguese!

12. F360Modena

F360Modena Rookie

Feb 14, 2004
    Hehehehe só portugas mas alguem aqui fala portugues??

I live in Portugal in Porto and we have much Ferraris F-40 F575mm 456Mgt , etc.... this is a beutiful cars.

But anybody have a real ferrari here ??

13. Kalidengas

Kalidengas Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2003
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Full Name:
    J.Santiago
    Olá Vasco, também vivo em Carcavelos!

14. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Ola! (kalidenegas)! Como esta o tempo por ai. Tens ferrari ai? Porque em carcavelos nao tenho visto muitos Ferrari's. tambem passo so o verao la na nossa casa na Quinta De Alagoa Carcavelos. Prazer! Ciao (Xau)

(DrSmart) Obrigado. Comprimentos para ti tambem!

(Chaa), thanks for the reply. It sounds like a party. i know Wild & Co. it is a crazy place. I was there this past summer. Hopefully I will go again next year. Will you have a 360 ready for me too? hehehe. Ciao!

(F360Modena)! Prazer em conhecer-te tambem. O meu Portugues nao e 100% mas ja nao e mao. Nasce em Toronto , Canada ;-)

(PROVA). obrigado tambem pela resposta! E bom ver uns Portugueses aqui neste site!!!

And thank you to our Spanish neighbours for the comments too. And anyone else I may have missed!

Viva Portugal!

Vasco.R

15. F360Modena

F360Modena Rookie

Feb 14, 2004
    Mas existe aqui algum português que me diga sitios onde posso encontrar o Ferrari 456M Gt desculpem ter falado em portugues mas é muito mais facil para mim.

16. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    Hey - EXCELLENT!!!! We now have Ferrari Brothers to visit in Portugal!! :D Aaahhh!!! Peri-peri prawns, good Oporto wine and SUNSHINE!!! :D

Sounds good to me......

Cheers, MARK

17. Kalidengas

Kalidengas Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2003
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Full Name:
    J.Santiago

Para comprar?

18. F360Modena

F360Modena Rookie

Feb 14, 2004
    sim para comprar na escala 1/18 é que aqui no Porto não encontro :(

19. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Yes you are right Mark. Portugal is a very Pleasant place to be. Weather it be in Porto sipping Porto wine of course, the south in Algarve or in the Estoril Coast (That's me!) You will truly enjoy it. It sounds like you might have already! ;)

Vasco.R

20. DrSmart

DrSmart Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
    Bem, o Ferrari 456 1/18 é facil de encontrar. Em Lisboa dava-te uma serie de locais onde há,agora no Porto...
    Procura no Toys'r'us. Aqui encontra-se facilmente esse Ferrari, da Bburago.

21. F360Modena

F360Modena Rookie

Feb 14, 2004
    Esse tenho eu dda Burago mas eu queria a 2 geração o 456M GT a versão M pois falta-me essa olha podes ver se arranjas ai e dizes-me o preço? O 456M GT sei que existe na cor champagne e é da Hotwheels. Eu sou menino para ir ai a Lisboa buscar essa cavalinho rampante.

22. smartins

smartins Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Full Name:
    Steven Martins
    I live in Portugal (Oporto). Currently I don't own a Ferrari but I'm planning on buy one when I turn 30 :)
    My current daily (and only) car is a Porsche Boxster 2.7 2003.

Steven

23. DrSmart

DrSmart Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
    Só tenho conhecimento desse 456 da Bburago. São todos da fase inicial. A diferença mais notória é na grelha á frente, com os 2 farois (redondos) enbutidos[nestes mais recentes]. Só se houver da Hotwheels que é actualmente o fabricante de Ferraris 1/18 licenciado.
    Os carros da Hotwheels são muito dificeis de encontrar; não tenho conhecimento desse (456). Eu também procuro o 612 e o 550 Barchetta[da Hotwheels e em 1/18]. Aí há?

24. F360Modena

F360Modena Rookie

Feb 14, 2004
    Aqui não há nenhum desses na toy´s our´us estamos lixados pois eu queria esse 456M Gt da hotwheels o 612 e o maquinão do 360 CS que ja vi a venda.
    AH ve a minha colecçã0 completa neste site:

http://www.ferrariforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2137

25. Chenrezi

Chenrezi Karting

Feb 10, 2003
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Miguel
    Oi ppl!
    So vi agora o post!
    Ando meio desligado disto pq ando com exames e cenas por isso..
    Ok, quanto ao 456MGT é verdade que só se encontra através da Hotwheels, pois a Ferrari fez um acordo de exclusividade com a Matel...
    Mas para o encomendar é possível indo ao Jumbo ou ao Toys r' Us (embora o Jumbo, por estranho q pareça é mais eficaz) no Porto. Um colega meu fez isso com o Enzo que me ofereceu á escala 1/18 :)
    Em Lisboa é verdade que há mm MUITO por onde escolher (eu estudo na Universidade Nova já agora se alguem aqui conhecer ou andar lá...). Lembrei-me agora q se és do Porto e podes ir a Espinho tens lá a MELHOR loja de automóveis á escala que já vi.
    Fica na rua paralela á linha de comboio do lado de cima...

Quanto ao GTS turbo pros nossos "hermanos" já enviei um email com o artigo que tenho de um comparativo entre o GTS turbo e o 328 GTS...

Força ao ppl de Portugal! :)
    Força aos tiffosi todos!

Forza Ferrari mille grazie per tutti!

Miguel