Portofino updates for Canada ? | FerrariChat

Portofino updates for Canada ?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by MS250, Sep 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    of2worlds likes this.
  2. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    The Honda of Ferrari. It's defiantly an improvement over the Cali...but it's just more of the same. To my eyes there is nothing special about it. Save your money and wait for the 488 replacement..sorry to say it looks like a jaguar.

3. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Still pretty looking car Tom. I know it's the Rodney dangerfeild of the Ferrari line up, but so was the Dino when introduced.

I always liked the convertible Ferrari type, especially the front engine configuration. This one is a great looking car compared to where the California started from. It makes it a perfect contender to live in yorkville :)

If I can go see this at F0O at the the launch, this one I would attend to go see.

4. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    This is the same car as the 488 replacement underneath. This will spawn all the new models with V6 & V8 in the Portofino and in the 588. Yes 588.
    Ferrari is going to use this new aluminum platform to build a bunch of different models and it all begins with the new Portofino...