Portofino Prices | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Portofino Prices

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by unogib, Jul 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wangotango123

Wangotango123 Karting

Aug 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Rafael olarte
    Funny that a 250k is entry level lol

2. bmcginn

bmcginn Karting

Dec 11, 2005
    By way of background, my wife and I ordered a 2020 Portofino last summer and took delivery in Fall, 2019. It was a very special and magical experience. Ferrari New England took phenomenal care of us during the entire ordering and delivery process and organized a Factory Tour when we were on holiday in Florence. I’m bringing all this up because for us, this experience is part of what makes owning a Ferrari so special. Is our car going to depreciate, of course it is. Are there more financially savvy ways to buy a 2020 Portofino, absolutely. But that’s not what we’re about. We love the relationships and the experience as opposed to focusing on marking the value of our car to market.

AlexBen, phanliu, RamsHmb and 2 others like this.
  3. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Of course, compared to a Carrera S or a BMW M4, it is not entry level. But in the wonderful world of Ferrari, it is quite entry level. Two Portos won't buy you an SF90. All things considered, there is a bit of a gap between the Porto and Roma up to the F8 and on to the V12 cars and on to the SF90. So in that aspect, a Porto and Roma could be considered entry level.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. robstand

robstand Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 13, 2019
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Robert S.
    #54 robstand, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    The $350k+ Rolls-Royce Ghost is entry level. The $4.5 million Gulfstream IV is entry level. Don't get caught up on the phrase "entry level." It just means the lowest cost of entry to the brand.

Cali T HS, PTG1, Andrew Pour and 2 others like this.