Poll: What do you think of the looks of the new Ferrari FF 2+2? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Poll: What do you think of the looks of the new Ferrari FF 2+2?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by 348SStb, Jan 22, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

What do you think the looks of the new FF 2+2?

1. It's heinous. Just awful. Why, Ferrari? Why?

2. It's not the best looking car, but I don't hate it.

3. I actually like the looks. Neat car.

4. I love it! I love the revolutionary concept and it looks great!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    I'm not a doctor but I'm going to guess the design process for the FF has been complete for quite some time. The design is a shooting brake, and it's finished.

2. Michiel Mobiel

Michiel Mobiel Formula 3

Mar 27, 2006
    Holland
    Full Name:
    Michiel van den Brink
    #127 Michiel Mobiel, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I agree.

Meet the Ferrari FFF.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. PeterTremulis2011

Feb 16, 2011
    Deerfield, IL
    Nice job! It's got a great roofline. It reminds me of a Bentley roofline. I think this would sell to the oil patch. Ferrari should get the most out of its investment in the design and tooling of the FF. These variants would be very low cost options to add to the line. They might actually make some money with would make Fiat very happy right about now.

4. PeterTremulis2011

Feb 16, 2011
    Deerfield, IL
    "Last week we’ve showed you the tuning program for the Ferrari California and now Novitec Rosso has revealed another upgrade program, this time for the 599 GTO. The car’s huge V12 6.0-liter engine was fitted with twin superchargers, enlarged fuel injectors, a new intake manifold, big intercooler, high-flow air filters plus a new stainless steel sport exhaust system with 90 mm tailpipes.

Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 GTO

All of these added goodies allow the engine to output a remarkable 876 hp (888 PS / 653 kW) and 6363 lb.-ft (862 Nm), an increase of 215 hp (218 PS / 160 kW) and 178 lb.-ft (242 Nm) of torque. The Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 GTO can now sprint to 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds and to 200 km/h in only 9.1 seconds, onto a top speed of 340 km/h (211 mph)."

The above is from RPMGO Car Blog today. The superchargers added to the FFF's 6.0 litre V12 would make that 4 door scoot. I know one oil sheik that would gladly pay to have one built for himself. He might even lend it to FerrariWorld in Abu Dhabi for display.